Pls help.. Problem with players' morale..

• Thread starter Thread starter ustnova
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 2K

ustnova

Reaction score
I am currently on my 1st season with spurs. Most of my team players mroale is very good or superb.. but i don't know why whole team morale is high except for modric and bale throughout the whole half yr.. their morale is only okay, fairly good but not higher up.. however they don't seem unhappy or concerned with something.. what makes that happening? (I do managed other teams like chelsea or man city before and 1 or 2 players hv similar problem with lower morale than the average team and just cant keep higher..)

most of the time it has to do with their contracts. If it seems lower moral its cause they want to get paid more or think they aren't getting paid enough right now. Or that is what it seems to be on my team. If they are great I will sign them when they had a year or two left if not I don't care that much. That is unless my team is doing poorly and everyone's morale gets shot then I will offer them bigger contracts and the ship will right itself.

i gave them a new contract but situation seems not improving.. their morale keep at 'okay' 'fairly good'.. how come?

only thing i can think of is that you are under performing. That or you have a cancer player on the team that certain people don't like and that is causing them to stay unhappy. If it's not those two then I have no idea why not.

Could it be your team talks? Are you ever singling out Bale or Modric, if so be more positive and lenient with them.

Have private chats after matches to praise their performance if they deserve it.

Back