• Replies Replies 22
  • Views Views 4K
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pughnichi

Reaction score
8 in 23

OMG

what on earth are people doing to make hit 20 in 25??

Play him a complete forward, deep lying forward or advanced forward, see how it works out

Rooney? ****? What are you on lol. Rooney is an amazing player. You are obviously not using the right tactics mate.

Rooney? ****? What are you on lol. Rooney is an amazing player. You are obviously not using the right tactics mate.
i am a liverpool and spain fan therefore hes **** 8 in 23 is about wat he got last season

in fairness, he does have 23 in 35...but obv these are in cup games and its so frustrating him scoring for fun in these games but not the league...Ive had to fine him and abuse him so much after many 5 ratings!

but generally in the league I have 10+ shots and perhaps 2 on target...no long shots either!!

ARRRRRGH

in fairness, he does have 23 in 35...but obv these are in cup games and its so frustrating him scoring for fun in these games but not the league...Ive had to fine him and abuse him so much after many 5 ratings!

but generally in the league I have 10+ shots and perhaps 2 on target...no long shots either!!

ARRRRRGH
Give my tactic a try before just do

plz llol omg i dno man kwl

Why can't people just type normally? :(

plz llol omg i dno man kwl

Why can't people just type normally? :(
hahah lol, well i can understand lol, but other stuff yea, i know it ****** u off, and i dont think he will ever right normally.
Going on topic, try my tactic since u dont have enough funds, just and idea
or sell rooney

Maybe he is in his 'text speak' phrase, usually peaks around 12-14
Nicely put mate:)
Typing normally only adds a few seconds on to your post and everybody understands it.
On-topic, Rooney I feel does best as Deep Lying Foward

i prefer to play rooney as a poacher/trequartista alongside berbatov got 18 in 19 games for me :)

Rooney is awesome for me. He scores and assist. He work really well with Villa. Love both of them. You just need a good instruction, role and duty to make him scores more goals.

dude, give Rooney deep lying, hold up, through ball type playmaker to your faster strikers like Owen or Welbeck or Berba! he will hold up the ball and look for the right pass and can set his long shots to often as well as through balls, set his forward runs to 0 (the arrow goes backwards) and run with ball medium! tick hold up ball and cross from deep medium too! do all this and he will start assisting and scoring goals, i can assure you of that dude!

1) attacking one tick over normal (so it says attacking)
2) tackling - hard
3) closing down - full
4) passing - team (preferably direct)
5) forward runs - nothing (backwards arrow)
6) run with ball - halfway
7) through ball - often
8) long shots - often
9) cross ball - halfway
11) cross from - deep
12) tick hold up ball and zonal marking only!

hope this helps dude!! <)

8 in 23

OMG

what on earth are people doing to make hit 20 in 25??

hahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.......i like your tittle mate no offense but i have been laughing my ribs out all day. i guess u are having a hard time when ur main striker is not scoring goals (8 in 23! lol). N u are even pleading with him to score more. Bad Rooney!!! lol.:)

Last edited:
play him as a complete forward attack, along side a deep lying forward support. hit 47 goals in 44 games for me, with 19 assists

the guy is always the top scorer on my game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back