Ubernisation

Reaction score
So I want to play a side game from my San Marino game, and I like challenges. I'm looking for the most financially troubled team, a team with no budget for players, unpaid wages (if that happens in FM?), massive debts, points reductions, transfer embargos, the lot. Plymouth and Portsmouth were the team who came to mind in England, but are there any teams in even more dire straits out there? Doesn't matter what league in the world they're in. Preferably a team who won't have it all sorted in a season or two, but one who'll have a torrid time of it for a long time.

Cheers.

Stafford in BSN usually (although i dont know about in 11.3) Get a transfer Embargo within days of starting the game and possibly a points deduction.

Plymouth are really fun to play with, i'm in my 5th season in the premiership with them and we still don't have great finances...

Well the obvious choice would be Dundee with their 25 points deduction and embargo, now without Leigh Griffith too!

Then you have fallen portuguese giants Boavista now in 3rd division with massive debts, rubbish palyers, semi-professional status and no money to spend. They do have good facilities and academy though.

Well the obvious choice would be Dundee with their 25 points deduction and embargo, now without Leigh Griffith too!

If they don't get it sorted by the end of the season, they will be kicked out the league...

try Persbul Buol in the Indonesian Premier League, they have a chairman

boavista... debt ridden point deduction you name it.. howeve they produce some of the finest regens.... u could get luky