Podolski

• Thread starter Thread starter pimpdollar
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 14
  • Views Views 2K

pimpdollar

Reaction score
any one had experience with i brought him 17mill was it worth it >>> 4 appearances no goal ....

he is ok but not worth 17mil to be honest, also you spelt his name wrong it is PODOLSKI

give him time, he is good, not "special" but a very good striker for any team!
just give him a season or so! my strikers are struggling big time, scored like 20 btw them both and nearly finished the season. so it takes time, not worh the 17 million price tag though (6)

TSV 1860 Munchen. 4th season. He had Mike Hanke as partner. Both ended with +30 goals.

nice

---------- Post added at 03:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:05 PM ----------

i dnt think dats gonna happen with me lol

ahahah, me neither, hahaha, my strikers are sucking buck balls at the moment! struggling to get them in the game!

i picked him up on a free a few seasons in on the default patch, ages ago when i was city (yes, them) so his supply was hardly bad, to say the least. and one word to describe him was terrible. he just blasted the balls over or at the bar constantly or if he tapped him he would hit em straight at the keeper

Every time I have bought him he has sucked, he wasn't even worth signing him on a free, but that's always with English clubs, so I don't know about elsewhere..

yh i agree he is bull ccrap im city to not for the money coz i would ave stayed at madrid they where giving me 150 mill to spend city 100 mill and had perfect squad der also man city finished 15th i just fancied challenge he is a flop i sold dejong and gaurda the deportivo winger what WASTE

Well, try this: free role, no long shots, no runs with balls, no hold ball, maximum through balls and forward runs. That should make him play better - at least that was how I played him.

Back