Pogba Transfer fee

• Thread starter Thread starter Pablo
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 9
  • Views Views 2K

Pablo

Reaction score
They wont sell him for 58m how much should i offer in installments to make it go through or adds on?
Also is there any other players that be better value for money to buy then him?

Since he is the most complete player in the game i would pay 80m since he is still young and has great stats, but they just dont budge of wanting over 100m

So you have an obvious decision. Pay 100m or find someone else.

I managed Juventus and got offered £86 for a 28 year old Pogba and accepted due to having a regen ready to take his place but theres no reason for Juve to sell and yes he is 100% worth every penny you pay.

I got him for 72 million on my united save in January of my 3rd season. We'll worth the cash

I bought him for £80m, but sold him 3 seasons later for £60m (+ 30% of his next sale, though I doubt Real Madrid will sell him any time soon). For some reason I couldn't get any higher bids. He performed well, but not as good as I had expected for a player of his calibre. So I felt he didn't justify his wages, and instead of renewing his contract with even higher wages (he wanted around £300k p/w for a new contract) I let him go.

I tried to look for his other threads said no search results found before i posted this one, **** juventus overpricing koke it is then

I bought him for £80m, but sold him 3 seasons later for £60m (+ 30% of his next sale, though I doubt Real Madrid will sell him any time soon). For some reason I couldn't get any higher bids. He performed well, but not as good as I had expected for a player of his calibre. So I felt he didn't justify his wages, and instead of renewing his contract with even higher wages (he wanted around £300k p/w for a new contract) I let him go.
Having the same problem to be honest... He's not performing like he should... (8.00 average +) he did achieve that twice but has since trailed off for me... I will try to improve his ppms.. if he's still performing "average" on 1.2m a month I will sell him. (hope to get £100m+ for him :P)

I paid around 80 M $ - 40 in installments plus 50% of next sale. He was home grown at club for me at United, and he performed like a beast in his first season. As a DLP coming in late, he got many, many goals from distance.

Back