Point me in the right direction

CafcJames

Reaction score
recently i have been trying to take over the world with chelsea buying all the best players in the world now im looking to master the scouting knowledge section, can you recommend any staff that can help improve this (currently 42% world - aiming for 60%+), i have unlimited wage and money.

thank you x

Last edited:
moved to general discussion.

dont really understand the question? are you asking for a list of the best scouts? if so then just go to the staff search filter and look for high attributes in

judging PA
judging CA
Determination
Adaptability
Motivation

no i dont mind what there rating is but you know there is a scouting knowledge section it shows a list of how well you know each country i would like to know how to improve that because there is a steam achievement?

i was wondering if signing scouts with a good knowledge of many different countrys would get this up faster or do i have to get a job in all these different countrys?

sign scouts from the nations you need to improve or send your scouts with the best adaptability stats to the countires where your knowledge needs improving

can you recommend any scouts from Africa? ive been searching around many clubs and cant seem to find any?