Polish President dies in plane crash

• Thread starter Thread starter iNickStuff
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 12
  • Views Views 1K
Every plane crash is a disaster, minor or major. :S

My thoughts go out to those concerned.

Fortunately, over there, they will be able to mourn peacefully. If it was here, some idiot would be going on about how happy he is about it. Sad.

Exactly.

In an interview on the streets,one person said he was 'the best president they had'.

That's how much they are hurting.

I dunno if it's the same guy that said he was the best president they had but I saw one ma close to tears on the news. Very sad and my condolences with the family of people on board the plane and Poland.

Horrific stuff. My prayers go out to all Polish people.

It's said to be the most tragic event in the post-war history of Poland.

rest in peace but pilots ignored instructions to divert to another airport pilots brought it on themselves

Last edited:
rest in peace but piolets ignored instructions to divert to another airport pilots brought it on themselves

Yeah,but you also have to recognise that they were flying through fog.

Off topic:

How did you manage to spell pilots correctly the second time without realise the mistake you made? oO):$XD

Yeah,but you also have to recognise that they were flying through fog.

Off topic:

How did you manage to spell pilots correctly the second time without realise the mistake you made? oO):$XD

didntread the whole article skimmed throgh it and the pilots spelling is odd i look at the keyboard when im typing but the first piolet i was looking at what my bro was doing and didnt realize the spelling mistake

But still,Poland are now devastated.Elections for the next are going to be held in the next two months.

Whoever takex that place will have heavy pressure on them by,not only the Polish media,but the people of Poland itself.

Back