Pompey accept Spurs' Crouch offer

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 12
  • Views Views 776

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Portsmouth accept an offer from Tottenham for England striker Peter Crouch, says Pompey boss Paul Hart.

More...

Going back to the club were he started his Career over 10 years ago.They told him he'd never be a decent footballer in a million years because he was too tall and skinny.Well done Crouchy for making them eat there words.

not a good move in my opinion. He should stick to teams where he will be playing every week because he is a class act.

Must be the end for Bent/Pav now aswell

i live in portsmouth so all my friends are pompey fans and i always say to them its the best thing in the world that i dont support portsmouth and sided chelsea as a young boy insted. and i dont mean that on the pitch because pompey play some great football at times, its the off field antics would drive me bonkers.

• what team takes over a month to complete a takeover erm none
  • talks down here suggest the takeover still isent complete 100%
  • they keep the fans in the lurch over everyfink, i didnt know 1 fan that knew what was going on in the month of the takeover
  • only 15 first team players turned up for pre-season training
  • they had no manager or no shortlist while the takeover was being processed
  • and now that say the takeover is finalised but they have accpted a bid to sell their best striker to their 2nd most hated rivals.

Having rich foreign owners isn't all Jelly and Ice cream,im not even sure this new owner is that rich.

Having rich foreign owners isn't all Jelly and Ice cream,im not even sure this new owner is that rich.

the man is rich is worth a estimated 600-800billion. so portsmouth is the richest club currently.

i just feel its happend to late for them.

Last edited:
Can you prove he's worth 600-800 billion please? i dont think anybody is worth that much.

its just what i typed into google and, i didnt say he had that much thats just how much hes worth. just what iv been told.

Don't be a moron, nobody has that kind of money and anyone telling you otherwise is a liar.

Bill Gates is the richest with like 40b

I think its more like 600-800 million,there's a bit of a difference.How ever much he's worth i wouldn't mind being a quid behind him.

Tottenham will capture a good player, I say and we can have finally a good attack.

Gomes
Corluka King Woodgate Bale

Palacios Jenas

Lennon Modric
Crouch Defoe

I think the Full Backs may need improvements and maybe a creative central midfielder.

Back