Pompey make plea to sell players

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 22
  • Views Views 1K

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Cash-strapped Portsmouth ask the Premier League for permission to sell players outside the transfer window.

More...

Wow... gets uglier and uglier day after day.

This probably means Belhadj will go if we are selling players, along with Boateng probably.

I swear you can sell players outside transfer window but they can't join the club until July 1st.

I suppose Pompey want to actually move them outside the transfer window.

I swear you can sell players outside transfer window but they can't join the club until July 1st.

I suppose Pompey want to actually move them outside the transfer window.
Yeah you can agree to sell them now, but they won't join until July like you said.

& Yeah I expect that's the case, probably to get rid of wages aswell.

Fifa regulations, Will not happen. Just ******* bankrupt them and get it over with please.

Poor pompey save them i dont want to lose six points:'(

It's really, really sad. All Redknapp's fault, the twitchy ****.

The premiership won't allow it. Pompey have been a really poorly run business, if they change the rules for them then all the clubs in trouble will ask for the same.

It's really, really sad. All Redknapp's fault, the twitchy ****.

Hmm Hardly. If someone is giving you a budget then why not spend it? He isn't an accountant. If someone told me i had 60m to spend on new players i wouldn't turn around and question it.

Unfortunately a last ditch attempt by Portsmouth to salvage any hope of staying afloat.
Is an awful shame for the fans!!! No club deserves that at all, especially such enthusiastic and supportive fans such as theirs.

On a personal note, If they go into liquidation on 1st March, what happens to the FA cup tie? Do we get a bye through to the semi's?
NOT that i want them to just for this, id prefer to go the game and earn our right properly

Max, if they go under who will you support lol
Erm, probably Fulham/Plymouth.

My Uncle is a die hard Fulham fan, and my dad supports Plymouth :)

But I do like Bournemouth as my kind of 2nd team, so probably them.

Another team in finicial problems there max

but anyway apparently portsmouth will be allowed to but it will cost them 9points

Ah well, we're going down anyway, 9 points won't do much, hopefully if they give us 9 this season, they won't give us a deduction for the Championship.

What an awful season.

Back