Poor Criminal? Lucky Criminal?

Average Joe

Reaction score
Quirky News | Orange UK

Have. A. Look. At. THAT!

Well, this....

A Russian man who tried to rob a hairdresser at gunpoint ended up a victim when she allegedly beat him senseless, tied him up naked and used him as a *** slave for three days.
Viktor Jasinski, 32, had gone to the salon in Meshchovsk, Russia, with the intention of robbing it.
But after demanding the day's takings he instead found himself overcome by black belt karate owner Olga Zajac, 28, who floored him with a kick and then tied him up with a hair dryer cable.
The blonde then took him into a back room and stripped him naked, using him as a *** slave for three days to "teach him a lesson", police say.
She eventually let him go, telling him: "Get out of my sight."
Victor first went to the hospital to treat his swollen testicles and then to the police where he explained he had been held hostage in a back room at the hairdressers, chained up naked with to a radiator - pink fluffy handcuffs and fed nothing but ******.
When police arrived to question Zajac, she reportedly said: "What a b*****d. Yes, we had *** a couple of times. But I bought him new jeans, gave him food and even gave him 1,000 roubles (around £30) when he left."
They were both arrested.

Brilliant

That's Russia for you!

Probably the best story I've ever read..... Who gets the film rights is still being discussed I believe

Two comments for this story? Really?! I have lost faith in this world.......

Last edited:
Robber who broke into hair salon is beaten by its black-belt owner and kept as a *** slave for three days... fed only ******

A Russian man who tried to rob a hair salon ended up as the victim when the female shop owner overpowered him, tied him up naked and then used him as a *** slave for three days.
Viktor Jasinski, 32, admitted to police that he had gone to the salon in Meshchovsk, Russia, with the intention of robbing it.

article-2013870-0CFAD7F700000578-451_468x346.jpg

But the tables were turned dramatically when he found himself overcome by owner Olga Zajac, 28, who happened to be a black belt in karate.
She allegedly floored the would-be robber with a single kick.
Then, in a scene reminiscent of Quentin Tarantino's Pulp Fiction, police say Zajac dragged the semi-conscious Jasinski to a back room of the salon and tied him up with a hair dryer cable.
She allegedly stripped him naked and, for the next three days, used him as a *** slave to 'teach him a lesson' - force feeding him ****** to keep the lesson going.

The would-be robber was eventually released, with Zajak saying he had learned his lesson.
Jasinski went straight to the police and told them of his back-room ordeal, saying that he had been held hostage, handcuffed naked to a radiator, and fed nothing but ******.
Both have now been arrested.
When police arrived to question Zahjac, she said: 'What a *******. Yes, we had *** a couple of times. But I bought him new jeans, gave him food and even gave him 1,000 roubles when he left."

Teaching a lesson: Olga Zajac, 28, allegedly held 32-year-old would-be robber Viktor Jasinski captive for three days in a back room of her hair salon, feeding him ****** and having *** 'a couple of times'

Needs a more captivating thread title, I missed it but just saw this story and you couldn't make it up...Oh wait Tarantino did.

Needs more replies/responses;

Get commenting/reading because this story is just...Wow.

Robber who broke into hair salon beaten up by black-belt owner and kept as *** slave for three days... fed only ****** | Mail Online

Last edited:
Taught him a lesson? What lesson? Rob me and you get 3 days of ***, 1000 roubles, food and a new pair of jeans.

Sign me up.

Back