Porthmadog - Welsh database

richshort23

Reaction score
I have started a career with Porthmadog in Wales using the database on the SI forums. This is my first foray into ‘true’ LLM and I’m determined to make a go of it. I’ve struggled initially with the whole concept of a complete lack of funds, non-contract players and just the general ‘unknown’ for me. I have done ok so far, built my own tactic to fit the players and slowly doing ok in the league, currently second but only 2 or 3 points separate the top 6 or 8 teams. I seem to really struggle with injuries and have one almost every game, my players also don’t seem to cover many positions and I then struggle to field a decent team.

My question is what should my aims be in this save? I understand I can achieve promotion and try become the best team in the Welsh leagues, but what would be the step after that? is Europe possible within these leagues? Or similar to Lippo’s India story would I need to build the league reputation etc first and have aims similar to this?

Also the league structure is confusing and I’m not 100% sure about it in real life! Is there an easy screen in the game which will tell me the league pyramid or does anyone know?

Back