Reaction score
Hey guys,

I'm in my 1st season in my new save with Porto and I need a left back. I have about 7 million to spend. Alvaro Pereira is OK but I think I want someone better for that position. Any suggestions? :)

Thanks

EDIT: I'm playing with 11.3

Last edited:
I'd say Fabio Coentrao but he probably wouldn't leave Benfica for Porto.

-Maynor Figueroa
-Diego Renan
-Andre Santos
-Henri Bedimo
-Kleber
-Dodo

I've been doing Porto too, lol but Alves Pereira is great for me, especially as he improves quite a bit towards the end of the season.

I preferred to buy a right back instead, with Jorge Fucile filling in as a sub or in the squad rotation but my scouts say that -

Marcel Schmelzer - Dortmund - 6.75 million pounds

Andreas Beck - Hoffenheim - 4 million

Are probably the best

****, in the time it took my to post that reply, like 8 other people posted theirs XD

You have Alvaro Pereira... Please dont waste money on that position.

Benoît Tremoulinas

Any idea how much Tremoulinas might cost? He seems perfect for the formation and style I intend to play. :)

---------- Post added at 05:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:32 PM ----------

You have Alvaro Pereira... Please dont waste money on that position.

Alvaro Pereira isn't outstanding. I definitely feel like that is the weak link. He isn't too sound defensively and his pace is not that great.

The main problem is the right back position and the keeper who's getting older.

Tremoulines - Probably around £7-8M (maybe more)
pay installments 2 or 3 million , but always put more upfront;)

Sebastien Bassong?

Tottenham normally try to get rid of him, placing in reserves and offering for just over 3 million, although he's a centre back, he can play as a left back, so retrainable and a great cover for the defence

I'm making this my mission to get you a left back so you can beat Benfica! ^^)

Last edited:
No the keeper isn't in my opinion, i got

Fabio - Cruzerio - 5 million, and 4 million over 48 months

expensive but he has only conceded 4 goals in the league out of 20 games although 2 of those come from Benfica and one from a penalty

Back