Reaction score
Hi guys, ive jus watched the highlights of this years Europa league and im thinking about starting a new save with Porto. Ive got a basic knowledge of the team, the likes of Hulk, Falcoa, Otamendi, Mountiho(spelling lol) and helton.

Ive got £6mil-£7mil to spend, Think from looking at team im lacking in CM, possible a ball winning or a box to box to play along side Mountinho in a tradition Porto 41221.

Any ideas of who i should bring in or even ship out??

thanx in advance

Lacina Traore 1.5 mill
Kara 900k
Andreas Laudrup
Miguel Medina
Try And Get Guarch
Edu On A Free Transfer
Mineiro On A Free Transfer
Ezequiel 525k
Kadlec 1 Million
Mario 1.9 mill (Brilliant cover to injury prone Fucile at RB)
Cover At LB Is Needed As Well So Whoever You Can Nab Would Be Brilliant
Sign Adryan With His 170k Release Clause

Oh And I Recommend Hulk AMR Inside Forward He Bagged Me 63 Goals In 50 First Season From AMR With Falcao Grabbing 48 Himself, I Recommend Kara-DM Moutinho-CM Ruben Micael-CM (VERY Good Player Mr Micael)

Rafael Is Brilliantly Underrated At LB Cover As Well

Won Me The Title With 95 Points First Season With A Couple Of Extra Youngsters Like Denis On The Cheap, Good Luck!

Lacina Traore 1.5 mill
Kara 900k
Andreas Laudrup
Miguel Medina
Try And Get Guarch
Edu On A Free Transfer
Mineiro On A Free Transfer
Ezequiel 525k
Kadlec 1 Million
Mario 1.9 mill (Brilliant cover to injury prone Fucile at RB)
Cover At LB Is Needed As Well So Whoever You Can Nab Would Be Brilliant
Sign Adryan With His 170k Release Clause

Oh And I Recommend Hulk AMR Inside Forward He Bagged Me 63 Goals In 50 First Season From AMR With Falcao Grabbing 48 Himself, I Recommend Kara-DM Moutinho-CM Ruben Micael-CM (VERY Good Player Mr Micael)

Rafael Is Brilliantly Underrated At LB Cover As Well

Won Me The Title With 95 Points First Season With A Couple Of Extra Youngsters Like Denis On The Cheap, Good Luck!

Thanx alot for suggestions, ill have a scout through them.

PS, ive never used a 41221 fromation b4, i usually play 442 or 4231. Any suggestions on philosophy and tactic itself?
ive herd good stuff bout Hulk AMR inside forward, Falcoa advanced forward??

Erm Christian Rodriguez AML Winger attack but tick the wide play box and put him move into channels with individual training on his finishing

Short passing football, Moutinho as deep lying playmaker support CM, Ruben Micael advanced playmaker suppoer Kara as an anchorman. Maicon as a CB defend and Otamendi as a stopper. Then Fucile and Perreira as fullbacks support, passing short and give creative freedom to Hulk Falcao Rodriguez Micael Moutinho.

Falcao can either be advanced forward or Poacher by the way...

Erm Christian Rodriguez AML Winger attack but tick the wide play box and put him move into channels with individual training on his finishing

Short passing football, Moutinho as deep lying playmaker support CM, Ruben Micael advanced playmaker suppoer Kara as an anchorman. Maicon as a CB defend and Otamendi as a stopper. Then Fucile and Perreira as fullbacks support, passing short and give creative freedom to Hulk Falcao Rodriguez Micael Moutinho.

Falcao can either be advanced forward or Poacher by the way...

Thanx for advice m8, looking forward to this save.

If you get stuck and want my tactic give me a shout and Ill put it up for you, you will really enjoy the save man I thrashed benfica in the supercup final (Your first game in charge) 4-0, Falcao and Hulk are a class apart mate

found him mate, put kare into seach haha

---------- Post added 21/05/2011 at 12:11 AM ---------- Previous post was 20/05/2011 at 06:29 PM ----------

If you get stuck and want my tactic give me a shout and Ill put it up for you, you will really enjoy the save man I thrashed benfica in the supercup final (Your first game in charge) 4-0, Falcao and Hulk are a class apart mate

Yeah if you wouldn't mind uploading tactic that would b great. I just Cnt get head around 41221. Lol 442 through n through. I need to expand tactical knowledge.

Back