Porto 2011\2012

• Thread starter Thread starter playah
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 4K

playah

Reaction score
Hi guys!

So, I'm going to my 4th season with Porto, won Liga Sagres 3 years in a row and CL 2 years in a row (2009 and 2010).
For this season, the board only gave me 7M£ to spend, mainly because I bought a lot of players last season.

My team and tactic:

View attachment 8484

Helder Barbosa is transfering to Shaktar, Pedo Emanuel and Doni are retiring the end of the season and Montemurro is a sick regen =].

Trying to sell some players of reserves to get some money but the budget won't pass 12M£, so, any advices who to buy for what position in order to make the team stronger or who to sell to make some money? Want to win CL again (H).

Last edited:
Thierry Henry free agent 33 years old, should I buy him?

yeh buy henry hes a brilliant player no matter what age. and i like what ur doing at porto, good job m8

Your team is very good... And full of young players...

The only thing i can think of is to recomend you to get good regens/newgens for the few old/retiring ones.
Other than that, good job. ;)

well done mate, keep it up! Just score the leagues and set scouts to world to find the best regens - and first.

Sold
Luis Suarez (Barcelona) £16.25M
Tomas Costa (Lecce) £1.7M - reserve

Bought
Ramires (At. Madrid) £14.25M
Rafael (Bahia) £375m - regen
Jorbison (Castellon) £400m

+ £4.8M the board gave me = £13.75M <)

Now training Buonanotte to play natural as AML in case Cristian Rodriguez gets injured.

Should I strengthen any position or try to replace some player? (maybe Lucho because he is getting old, 30 years old)

Last edited:
nice i will show you my atletico team ppl. tell me what you think.

as long as youve got hulk you cant go wrong in my opinion.

Back