Portsmouth 3-2 Hull

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 23
  • Views Views 909

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Nwankwo Kanu strikes at the death to seal a dramatic late comeback for Portsmouth and deny Iain Dowie a seemingly certain win in his first game as Hull manager.

More...

Dowie's the new Hull boss? Wtf? Never heard of that...

Oh well..good result for Pompey.Hope they don't go down.

Thank God Dowie lost. Great win Pompey. Can't see you staying up though. :'(

great win for pompey, hope they stay up, its a real club with real fans. cant see it though :(

Like I have said I believe in Pompey
'YOU CAN DO IT' - taken from the Waterboy

Great comeback win, I saw on Final Score that Hull went 2-1 up with 12 mins left. Thought it was over there. Who scored Pompey's second goal, before the Kanu winner?

Great comeback win, I saw on Final Score that Hull went 2-1 up with 12 mins left. Thought it was over there. Who scored Pompey's second goal, before the Kanu winner?
O'Hara/Wilson I think, apparently a good free kick.

Stay up Pompey
Pompey stay up!

Kanu what a legend lmao.
Yeah he is.

Dowie's the new Hull boss? Wtf? Never heard of that...
Neither have I.

KaNUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
IS A LEGEND!!!!!!

Thank God Dowie lost. Great win Pompey. Can't see you staying up though. :'(
Yeah, I want them to star up but they won't I reckon :(

great win for pompey, hope they stay up, its a real club with real fans. cant see it though :(
Same can't see it but they are a great club and have great fans e.g. Max. They have great teamwork though.

Like I have said I believe in Pompey
'YOU CAN DO IT' - taken from the Waterboy
Yep they can do it if they try their best as they have talent!!
Stay up Pompey
Pompey stay up!
I wish they would stay up, I predicted at the start of the season they would start up :) but it doesn't look like that now :(

I hope Pompey. The kind of game they played this season worth it. Its next to Impossible task, but there is nothing wrong in hoping.

---------- Post added at 11:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:34 PM ----------

I hope Pompey stay up. The kind of game they played this season worth it. Its next to Impossible task, but there is nothing wrong in hoping.

yep i agree mate they have a nion impossible task but i believe with luck they can stay up ( same with reading and the playoffs)

I for one predict we will finish 17th...

next season.

Back