Portsmouth Fc

• Thread starter Thread starter GazaLaad
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 17
  • Views Views 2K

Can Portsmouth survive untill the end of the season?

• Total voters

GazaLaad

Reaction score
Post anything about Portsmouth on this forum

if you dont suport Pompy then dont post just to diss the club its pointless

Engjoy :P

I'll get the ball rolling.
Will you stay up? Also who will replace Kaboul?

Staying up??

personaly i cant see us staying up its to late and with the sale of Kaboul thats us lost the will to fight for survial by the looks of things.

I have no idea who will replace him is really depends if we stay up. if we do i would like to see us try to get Bougheera from Rangers but that all depends on new investment and we go down then maybe there wont even be a club..

Wht do you think??

i live in portsmouth and the situation is dyer. its a shame but maybe they need to go down in order to revitalise the whole squad.

I agree

I agree i just hope if we go down there is a new investor in placve or i can really see the club folding..

their was alot of talk about sturridge coming on loan to pompey but i feel we could need him. i wish we didnt let di santo extend his loan at blackburn and went to pompey insted he would have got alot more game time. also would have liked to see mancienne at pompey insted of on wolves bench.

Free players..

All we can hope for now is some decent free transfers or loan players in but i think the sale of all our top stars proved the owners werent interested in even putting up a fight

---------- Post added at 11:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:48 PM ----------

Yeah he signed just hope he performs

personaly i cant see us staying up its to late and with the sale of Kaboul thats us lost the will to fight for survial by the looks of things.

I have no idea who will replace him is really depends if we stay up. if we do i would like to see us try to get Bougheera from Rangers but that all depends on new investment and we go down then maybe there wont even be a club..

Wht do you think??

Bougherra wouldn't go to Pompey no offence but Rangers are a much much bigger team than Pompey so that would be a move in the wrong direction he has been linked with Marseille hope he stays at Rangers though as he is a cracking player

Pompey are certainly suffering a lot and I don't think that they will survive, but I'm hoping they do good.

Bougherra

Personally i agree about Bougherra but he would be an ideal replacement for Kaboul at the back but yeah he will probz go to Marseille at the end of the season as Rangers need the money too

Quality?

With the squad he has though?? Losing Kaboul showed a lack of ambition and was a major blow..

There is no way Ricardo Rocha could be as good as Kaboul

There is no way Ricardo Rocha could be as good as Kaboul

I know for a fact he isn't.

Didn't like him at Spurs, whereas I still wonder why we sold Kaboul in the first place. Younes is a much better player than Ricardo, and younger too.

I'm a Pompey fan myself, and we are going down.

There is no way with the resources financially or the squad we have, that we have a chance to stay up. Losing Brian Kidd was the worst thing that ever happened to us, he was the mastermind behind last season and us staying up, not Paul Hart. Hart is an awful tactician and Kidd was the man we have most missed, not just the players.

Back