Wynters

Reaction score
Portsmouth, a club once renowned for the attacking brand of Football. Languishing in League 1 and under the threat of administration the Owners made one last ditch attempt to save the club. Putting their faith in unknown manager Vincenzo Auditore.

The appointment was a surprise to fans and team-mates, after a succesful meeting with the team Auditore showed his determination to help this club achieve the dizzy heights of the Premier League once again.

Under the strict rules of playing attacking football, Auditore set to work.

View attachment 280802

Unable to find any players willing to come to the club, I tinkered a little and I've settled on this formation

View attachment 280804

Here's my current squad, hopes are to build up enough points before injuries cripple me.

View attachment 280803

The team isn't much to look at but this players spiked my interest, perhaps a future superstar?

View attachment 280805

Pre-season

Luzenac Ariege Pryennes 2-2 Portsmouth
Amiens SC 1-1 Portsmouth

TAKEOVER

View attachment 280807

Handed 600k for transfers and can now begin to sign players, August should be interesting...

Last edited:
Wow, big respect for trying this. Best of luck, following

Thanks,

Figured it'd be a fun challenge to go for, big problem so far is my keeper, no cover and he's **** tbh

The board don't allow wages over $90 even though I've got 4K spare, Kingson was gonna be my priority

View attachment 280813

August

August- Slow Start
Well the Month started, wages increased, drove Kingson from negotiations though, in the end I just added depth and bought in these players

View attachment 281071View attachment 281072View attachment 281074View attachment 281075
View attachment 281077

Apart from Addo, these guys are just Back-ups, here are the real superstars

View attachment 281078View attachment 281079View attachment 281080

Fixtures

Northampton 2-2 (Pen) Portsmouth Capital One Cup
Gyepes, Walker
We were down 2-0 in the 80th minute and came back just clinched it

Then the bad ones came around
Portsmouth1-3 Scunthorpe (League)
Notts County 2-0 Portsmouth (League)
MK Dons 4-2 Portsmouth (League)

Dons was frustrating as we came from behind twice, two of my guys got injured and I'd used all subs, playing with nine on the pitch and we got over-run

1-4 Leicester (Capital One Cup)

And Finally!!!

Portsmouth 1-0 Yeovil
Hulse (Debut and he cracked the winner in the 84th)

Player of the Month
Lubomir Michalik
Immense in defence for me

View attachment 281083

League Standings

View attachment 281082

Oh and a quick tip, people with Motivation issues? First day organise a meeting with the players, introduce yourself, play your cards right everything you say is like liquid gold, Pretty much getting greens all the time in pre, half and full-time talks, I'll screenshot next month.