Scruffer23

Reaction score
Looking for all posistions mainly striker and would prefer younger players that I can develop and turn into profit or gems

I'm also currently in League One with Portsmouth

Caolan Lavery from sheff weds has been awesome up front for me as a lone striker, currently has 17 goals in 21 games and I'm 9 points clear after 20 games

im pompey too,

got promoted first season, and second season top 25 games in,

my better signings are got liam trotter (cm been very good), darragh leihan (dm been very good) matt done-AML excellent, i rotate a loan of chris long from burnley and leon best from wolves as my loan striker !

kyle bennet is brilliant got 20 goals first season and on about 15 with loads of assits too !

as a very cheap good sub bought peter vicinti (spelling) from rochdale.

lastly use kevin long from burnley at cb with burgess they have been rock solid !

i fear doing so well my team is no where ready to go up if i do as im top by 8 points at the moment.

can anyone help with championship cheap buys in the third season ?

Nice, sounds promising

i went on a bit of a bad run from January until April, not winning a single away game but winning every home game which somehow still kept me in the top three, came down to the last few games of the season and managed to finish 2nd to get promoted

Adil Chihi got 20 goals and 12 assists in the league from AMR and Clucas got 16 goals and 11 assists from AML
Lavery finished with 26 goals and 7 assists playing Advanced Forward as a lone striker

just starting pre season now in the championship, have picked up a couple of freebies and kept some of my loaners on for another year to save on wages

let me know how you get on dude :)

i got promoted, won the league with a game to go, (last game played 5 of my youth and won 3 nil against millwall so i was rather happy with that (as a palace fan lol)

my team only really has 2-3 ready for the championship so big pre season ahead, budget of 200k and only 30k more for wages its going to need a big change around of players to do well i think.

really enjoying it tho.

View attachment 212489

Im trying to win League 1 and i got to say, IM ON MY WAY TO SUCCESS!!
Billy Sharp my ST is really one great goal scorer for this division!
Some good signings for Championship i should do!? :)

Havent had much chance to play it this week due to working away but 7 games into the championship season and currently 2nd, two points behind leaders Leicester who I just beat in my last game 2-1

current first team is:

GK- Daniel Bentley
RB - Carlos Akapo
CB - John Egan
CB - Niall Keown
LB - Luca Barlocco (Loan)
CM - Krystian Bielik (Loan)
CM - Gael Bigirimana
AMR - Onur Bulut
AMC - Ryan Mason (Loan)
AML - Magaye Gueye
ST - Caolan Lavery