Portsmouth owner is 'in hospital'

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 13
  • Views Views 407

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Fresh uncertainty about Portsmouth's future is sparked by reports that owner Sulaiman Al Fahim is in hospital.

More...

Portsmouth are now officially the 'Hearts' of England. Don't know what the **** is going on down there

Lol when Pompey start bringing in Rubbish players from the UAE, then they can be the Hearts of England :D

Its Kidney stones. Like Rafa had.

He says it wont directly affect the 'refinancing plan' he has to invest 50mil in the club and the players WILL be paid today but Al Fahim is NOT responsible.

Its Kidney stones. Like Rafa had.

He says it wont directly affect the 'refinancing plan' he has to invest 50mil in the club and the players WILL be paid today but Al Fahim is NOT responsible.

Yeah Sky Sports just released the news. No doubt those idiots from the BBC & Guardian will be posting the news about it on here continuously for the rest of the day

:( Luckily we don't do that anymore. We have 2 Lithuanians in total now one of them is 18 and the other is pretty decent.

Look,i have problems about puting new skin.i have 9.3.0 patch,but when i try put new skin,no effect.i tryed TURNSTYLE 09 BLUE EDITION.PLEASE HELP
<!-- / message -->

Why dont you pm someone or ask in the right section not here idiot.

Lol seriously, this CANNOT get worse for us now. If Al Fahim dies without injecting any money we're screwed XD

Yeah I guess, if we lose to Wolves we're definetly going down in my opinion unless we can pick up some major form before Christmas. Maybe the big grudge match against Tottenham (Mainly because of Redknapp and Defoe lol) will be the game that we could get a win and start a win. Yes I am very optimistic <)

Dieing from a kidney stone operation? Which is probably being performed by one of the best surgeons in the world, I'm sure you will get your cash soon :P

Dieing from a kidney stone operation? Which is probably being performed by one of the best surgeons in the world, I'm sure you will get your cash soon :P
Lol, I think we're forgetting this is Portsmouth, possibly one of the most unluckiest and most financially unsecure teams in England :P

Lol, I think we're forgetting this is Portsmouth, possibly one of the most unluckiest and most financially unsecure teams in England :P

Yeah but why is it financially secure? Because your board is ****! :)

Back