Portsmouth 'up for grabs at £30m'

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 761

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Portsmouth's administrator, who will meet the Premier League on Thursday, estimates potential owners interested in buying the club need to find £30m.

More...

Not a lot in these days, we have more than twice that amount of debt.

I think pourtsmouth would do good with man city's owners :)

Dunno who would really buy them if I am honest, hardly economically viable and will never see a return on there investment unless they stay for a very long time, I suppose we can live in hope though.

Dunno who would really buy them if I am honest, hardly economically viable and will never see a return on there investment unless they stay for a very long time, I suppose we can live in hope though.

Cattermole's Endeavour Plan group was one of four interested parties unable to agree a deal last week as the debt-laden club went into administration.
"We provided evidence of an offer for a bank facility of 200m euros (£181m) last Tuesday to Peter Storrie"
"Obviously if the club gets relegated then a lot of the income in the next seasons is compromised. The club has to be cheaper because it's been devalued.
"We'll just look at it as a business that's effectively a going concern and we'll make a decision on value based on what we see and what we can negotiate."

Hopefully not another succession of ******

30 million? most of the members who come on dont even post, unless someone is rich around here

we could get stuart watson to design the new kits XD

we could get stuart watson to design the new kits XD

Tell him to take a look at the Partick Thistle strips for inspiration. Nothing beats pink, black, grey and white camo![FONT=&quot][/FONT]

Back