Portsmouth v Arsenal

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 16
  • Views Views 587

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Preview followed by live coverage of Wednesday's game between Portsmouth and Arsenal in the Premier League.

More...

lovley win song n ramsey were awesome! still think eduardo has bags of skill but no finsh shame.arshavin seemed a bit short aswell yet 4-1 win can`t be bad.

Unlike other teams fans I will not get carried away. Good win, but its so bad we're going to lose Song :'(. Our player of the year so far.

You wont be saying that in April when we are 7 points clear of you with 2 games in hand because you can't cope without Drog and Essien.

haha we will see. if you even took some time out to look at chelsea fixtures while the african cup of nations is on then you will realise they are winnable fixtures even without the likes of drogba and essien. if need be we can even play a 4-3-3 like old days trust me chelsea will still be top when the african lads return.

Hull - Okay, you should win.
Sunderland - Tough game, They do well against big teams.
Birmingham - In all honesty. I don't believe you can win this game :/
Burnley - You should win... but Turf moor is a tough place to go
Arsenal - This will be a test for you - If we have most of our key players.

There is my summary. i think you will get 9 points from these.

Hull - Okay, you should win.
Sunderland - Tough game, They do well against big teams.
Birmingham - In all honesty. I don't believe you can win this game :/
Burnley - You should win... but Turf moor is a tough place to go
Arsenal - This will be a test for you - If we have most of our key players.

There is my summary. i think you will get 9 points from these.

hull-will be tuff at their pad
sunderland-is at the bridge so feel confident of 3 points
birmingham- again at the bridge so always should get 3 points at home
burnley- should have enough with the players we have
arsenal- african players will be back before we face arsenal and if drogba fit arsenal's chance of getting something out this game is slim.

I like the 3 points at home confidence, it's certainly a luxury only few teams pocess.

Well , Good result as any win is points win the league but if I must admit it was poor with a tad bit of luck.
1st Edduardo 3kik that totally sent the goalkeeper the other way and took alot out of pompy but goals like that happen and ill take it any day.
2nd Nasri goal was pure quality , why pompy gave eduardo 5 secs on the ball in their box who then passes it to ramsey to flick on to nasri to do a shuffle right and drive a lovely shot bottom corner.
3rd Ramsey killed of pompy great left foot striker and solid proformance just with more match time he will be quality.
4th When song got his goal I was really happy, all gives 100% solid and works extremely hard. Well crafted and deserved goal. He goes to ACON soon and I think arsenal may miss him though diaby another player on great form will cover him.
Disappointed at pompy goal doesn't feel the same as 4 - 0 but Good win for my boyzz closing the gap.

Well , Good result as any win is points win the league but if I must admit it was poor with a tad bit of luck.
1st Edduardo 3kik that totally sent the goalkeeper the other way and took alot out of pompy but goals like that happen and ill take it any day.
2nd Nasri goal was pure quality , why pompy gave eduardo 5 secs on the ball in their box who then passes it to ramsey to flick on to nasri to do a shuffle right and drive a lovely shot bottom corner.
3rd Ramsey killed of pompy great left foot striker and solid proformance just with more match time he will be quality.
4th When song got his goal I was really happy, all gives 100% solid and works extremely hard. Well crafted and deserved goal. He goes to ACON soon and I think arsenal may miss him though diaby another player on great form will cover him.
Disappointed at pompy goal doesn't feel the same as 4 - 0 but Good win for my boyzz closing the gap.

The way your commentary is, Martin Tyler will be seeing you more than he sees his wife :$

Back