Portsmouth v Chelsea

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 16
  • Views Views 641

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Preview followed by live coverage of Wednesday's game between Portsmouth and Chelsea in the Premier League.

More...

if chelsea drop points tonight we are out of the title race but im confident we can get a win

definetly agree with you cfc. good cech is back though. but really we should win this one

as an arsenal fan I hope for all hopes you lose or draw! my dreams will come true

Im gonna say Portsmouth to fight very hard for a 0-0
But then again Chelsea know if they drop points the race is over

i dont think its over for chelsea if they lose. but if they do they would have to beat united to have any chance

woo 1-0 chelsea drogba :D omg james keeping was dreadful which led to the goal

Obviously want Pompey to get something but now Chelsea are ahead it looks unlikely...although Chelsea have hardly been invincible lately...

Obviously want Pompey to get something but now Chelsea are ahead it looks unlikely...although Chelsea have hardly been invincible lately...

watching the game online and pompy cant get hold of the ball i thoguth they would give us a big test today but still the second half to go yet

cant expect anyone to do us anything, although Malouda sounds lucky to be on the pitch, should have been sent off says the sky sports news pundit.

cant expect anyone to do us anything, although Malouda sounds lucky to be on the pitch, should have been sent off says the sky sports news pundit.

his challenge didnt look to bad but your not aloud to touch players now days

I'm pleased Chelsea won as they are the team I'd like to win the title.

I hope Pompey play this poorly against us in the cup semi-final, but I can't see it happening. I think Chelsea were just too much for them.

I heard Sturridge elbowed Smith dirty and that Malouda maybe should have been sent off.

I heard Sturridge elbowed Smith dirty and that Malouda maybe should have been sent off.

I've just seen both and Sturridge wasn't even aware Smith was behind him when he was running. Some dirty nose bleed though. Malouda's could of been a red, basicaly both of them jumped and he led with his forearm. Wasn't as bad as it's been made out to be though.

so what about the tackles if we have to play dirty to get results lets do it. great result from the lads drogba and malouda were untouchable tonight.

Back