portsmouth

joshdavies123

Reaction score
hi all
started a game with portsmouth and wondered if anyone else has and how did it turn out.
do they eventually get taken over ?

yeh im doing one sort of started a s****y story with them today me no good at stories.Got took over by Patxi Izco and he looking to sell it on when you have a bit of cash available sign this keeper from levante called Sergio Garabato he only cost me 150k not fantastic but perfect for league 1 and only 23

im now 9 games in and bottom :( really struggling at the back but have like two games in hand on most teams just not on a good run of form dont know what im doing wrong:(

after 4 games im 21st won 1 lost 3 also got 8 players out injured/banned had to put in majorty of youth and reserves in first team in lol

Play up pompey!<3 im playing as portsmouth, first season was hard to stay up, was doing well just not getting the results (much like real life right now) but i got taken over after a while, in my second season almost in the play off's

i know in it just had a threat that if i lose Mk dons im getting sack 2-1 down at moment if i do get the sack should i start a new one with pompey or try and find a job elsewhere?

right lost 4-2 gave me one more chance thats v exeter JPT 2nd round time for prep on new tactic any suggestions

due to lack of players im playing 5-3-2 but im same as in need a new tactic just bout to play coventry at home

I did alright with pompey, just got in aload of loans and freebies, and sack off the rubbish! Finished 7th first season, then got to the playoffs second season, but lost in the final. Its a good game to get going.

yeah i wish i had started differently. but really need a win just lost 0-1 to coventry which is now 1 win outta 5 :/

hi guys, how were you able to sign players becuase i cant buy anyone until i pay the pfa loan back, anybody know how to do this?

Back