Chugcore

Reaction score
I need to reshape the whole Portsmouth squad, as it is very small and when you start about 5 people are injured, which leaves no substitutes. So I have decided to reshape most of the squad and buy new players.

I have already considered Arnautovic, Hoarau, Cissokho and Piatti.

Anymore? Preferably playmakers, centre backs and wingers.

Thanks

Yup I'm just starting. I kind of used FMRTE to increase my budget (it's too tempting) so I have 20,000,000 to spend.

Yup I'm just starting. I kind of used FMRTE to increase my budget (it's too tempting) so I have 20,000,000 to spend.
Great :S

I would have thought the idea of playing as Portsmouth is that it would be a challenge with poor finances/admin, wafer thin squad etc. A £20 million budget takes that challenge away.

Yeah I know but Portsmouth is extremely challenging and this is only my second gameplay.

what the **** fmrte. broken challenge.

u should loan players if u really need them.

Yeah, I'm gonna start a new Portsmouth game because it feels really weird having these players I shouldn't have.

Without FMTRE, try and Sign Oliver Kapo on a free. Greg Halford is very useful, can play anywhere pretty much. I can't really remember things about my save, but i used a 4-5-1 (2 attacking wingers, 2 CM's and a DM) and got to the play off Semi's to seasons in a row but got killed by respectfully Leicester and Cardiff on both attemps. Try and sign Rob Earnshaw in January, an absolutute beast of a poacher.

Good luck! :)

Great :S

I would have thought the idea of playing as Portsmouth is that it would be a challenge with poor finances/admin, wafer thin squad etc. A £20 million budget takes that challenge away.

This. Why not just start a game with Villa? Sunderland? ..

If you play with Portsmouth properly then Josh McEachren is a must have on loan

Back