• MID TABLE

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • RELEGATION SCRAP

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • RELEGATED

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Reaction score
Hi,fellow members i am awful at stories and im not sure what to do best but i am going to give this a shot i have changed all the teams around to there new leagues,and i will be starting the season as my childhood club and my one passion PORTSMOUTH FOOTBALL CLUB.feel free to tell me that this is terrible and i will do my best.please remember i am only 13.Anyway lets get this started.

THANK YOU

PORTSMOUTH'S PLIGHT

Following Portsmouth's relegation to league 1 Former West Bromwich Albion assistant manager Michael Appleton has resigned as manager after sky sports news reported Portsmouth had been given another transfer set back as the club confirmed they had been given a fresh transfer embargo until a new stable owner can be found.On the brighter side the Football League have confirmed there will be no further action over a points deduction.

Labrokes are already lining up possible contenders for the job.Former Portsmouth legends Linvoy Primus and David James are early contenders for the post however current Milton Keynes Dons manager Karl Robinson is the favourite for the job.

View attachment 260314
this is what i want our ground to be like again
FORTRESS FRATTON

NOT SURE IF THIS WAS ANY GOOD AGAIN IM ONLY YOUNG AND LEARINING ADVICE IS GREATLY APPRECIATED
THANKS-POMPEYFOREVER99

You could try decreasing the font, as you can fit more on the page? the best thing to do is what i did and look on the thread help, they give really good story examples and you can get tips and see a really good story and use it as a template. It took me a few attempts but i think im just starting to get the hang of it. Good luck and I look forward to seeing this story

View attachment 260385

PORTSMOUTH F.C STATEMENT
We are pleased to announce the appointment of former Pompey Pirates and Gosport Borough manager Harvie Marks.
We feel he is the perfect man for this tough task ahead and he will have our full backing every step of the way,Portsmouth's administrator Trevor Birch Announced early this morning.New unexperienced manager Harvie Marks had this to say "I am overwhelmed to be appointed manager of my home town club and i have been dreaming of this moment all my life,Yes it will not be easy as i am unable to bring in fresh faces at this moment in time but i expect this situation to be resolved in the near future"." I will be looking to raise funds to help the club stay afloat and i will be using our youngsters for many of our upcoming matches,that is all i have to say and thank you".

TRANSFER NEWS
Today the club are pleased to announce that we are now in a stable enough condition to start signing players again,After the takeover of Jake Slack who invest upto £15M to spend on players.Marks kicked off his spending spree with the signing of exciting young striker Jordan Rhodes for a high fee of £4.6M and the signing of experienced striker Luke Rodgers after his release from New York Red Bulls.Reading midfielder Brian Howard joined a new look Portsmouth side on loan along side talented arsenal keeper Damian Martinez.Samba Kanoute,Tom Hitchcock and Caolan Lavery also joined the Marks revolution.Marks as far has only sold 3 players including money grabbers Tal Ben-Haim who left to newly promoted west ham for £750K and Aaron Mokoena who was sold for £150K to Birmingham City.The last of the three players was Lewis Stockford who joined league 2 club Fleetwood.

View attachment 260407View attachment 260408View attachment 260409View attachment 260410

The club are also close to signing free agent Jemal Johnson,Eddie Johnson,Izale McLeod and Dionatan Teixeira :D:D:D:D:D:D;)

try breaking it up a bit more and using a different layout, because for me it is just not exciting enough! its not a bad story so far, but would be so much better with a better layout

Back