supermatt1978

Reaction score
View attachment 221587

Here is my Final tactic for this years FM , I have tested it with MK Dons and Liverpool getting MK Dons promoted , finishing in 3rd with liverpool and getting to the final in the champions league , these where the first seasons with both teams, each season you should get better.

View attachment 221586View attachment 221585View attachment 221584View attachment 221583View attachment 221581View attachment 221582

pitch size - normal

team instructions - assistant manager

Any questions please ask.

download --

View attachment 960592

Here is my Final tactic for this years FM , I have tested it with MK Dons and Liverpool getting MK Dons promoted , finishing in 3rd with liverpool and getting to the final in the champions league , these where the first seasons with both teams, each season you should get better.

View attachment 960593View attachment 960596View attachment 960599View attachment 960601View attachment 960604View attachment 960602

pitch size - normal

team instructions - assistant manager

Any questions please ask.

download --
[h=6]What is the best tactic ??[/h]
o.png

a tactic that i can use for a last league 1 save!!!!!, couple of questions

1 does the DF need the usual DF stats? or can any striker just be played?

2 the BPD, again do they need those exact stats or can i play who ever i have

it looks good.

now who takes corners and throw ins?

do you use exploit and if you dont why not? :) can someone implement it?

a tactic that i can use for a last league 1 save!!!!!, couple of questions

1 does the DF need the usual DF stats? or can any striker just be played?

2 the BPD, again do they need those exact stats or can i play who ever i have

1- Any player with good stats can play DF just gives them a job role

2- again play who u have that best fits the role

it looks good.

now who takes corners and throw ins?

do you use exploit and if you dont why not? :) can someone implement it?

i choose the best corner and throw in takers i have in team thats it , no its not an exploit and yes carry on if u want to implement it your choice.

i would like to know if anyone has tried the tactic and how they are doing please thanks

I have been trying your tactic for the past seasons. The first season was awesome! I got promoted with record points.

However, the second season the AI has cracked it, I can barely score, lots of 0-0 and mostly narrow losses, although my transfers were really good and the squad improved.. :/

I have been trying your tactic for the past seasons. The first season was awesome! I got promoted with record points.

However, the second season the AI has cracked it, I can barely score, lots of 0-0 and mostly narrow losses, although my transfers were really good and the squad improved.. :/

thats a shame not sure why could need some slight tweaks