barcelonic

Reaction score
Is it possible to have the exact same competition rules as the the English Premier League in every country in the game?

So you can get around silly things like non-EU restrictions and number of subs etc....
And maybe even merge the two MLS divisions into one league?
Get rid of co-ownerships etc...

So basically it'd be like making every league like the EPL just with the original club's setups.

It is stuff like that that annoys me about playing foreign leagues, but I get real sick of playing in England all the time.

You can get around most of the problems you've stated by creating individual databases for each playable league and turning off game rules. I wouldn't base it on the EPL though, as that league has many of the features that you say you dislike.

You would have to select all these databases upon starting a new game -- or merge the files (but backup the default config first before doing the latter.)

The MLS is easily changed, but you'll lose All-Star games by doing so.

I don't know of any way to get rid of co-ownerships though.

It is a massive, time-consuming project that you want to undertake there (just because of the amount of leagues involved) but in the main, it's definately do-able :)

Its not something you can do in one go and then duplicate it for every league in every country.....You have to edit each league one by one and do it,it a time-consuming project and something will definetly go wrong in the way I'd suspect