Possible Liverpool Story start off,

jamesh123

Reaction score
Hi, im doing a fmstory and im thinking liverpool, so i did a possible start off at the weekend,here goes

Just days after accepting the role as caretaker manager of Liverpool, kop legend Kenny Dalglish has dramaticallystepped down due to an apparent battle with illness. Unknown rookie JamesHeyhoe is reportedly the favourite to take over the reigns at Anfield, and haspromised to make some top signings at the club if he is appointed boss.Speaking in an exclusive interview with sky sports news, he answered to thequestion of what he intends to do at the club if he’s appointed boss, “I’d liketo make some top signings to help the club achieve the success it hasn’t hadfor a while, so my top target would be the europa league.''
I woke up the next morning and recieved a phone call from malcom star, the representetive of the liverpool owners- " Good Morning Mr.Heyhoe, my name is malcom star, from liverpool football club, and the owners and chairman would like to speak to you about possibly taking over the liverpool job"
"thanks, ill be over later then"
Allsls that was going through my mind at the moment was the interview, i drove from Wolverhampton up to anfield, parked on the car park, and walked up to reception where they kindly pointed where to go for me, i walked through the doors, feeling good about myself.
I came out of hospital the next day, apparently after the interview was over, i collapsed, alls i was told is that i was a strong contender to be the new manager of liverpool. I walked out of hospital, back to anfield and drove out of the car park, then i thought to my self, they saw my interview too! i knew i could be about to live the dream, i was on the way home when i got one more phone call............. It was malcom star, he said there impressed and they want me to take over as soon as possible.

May not be the best, my first one, just a possible start off

Unless of coure it's for Football Manager 2011 as it's in FM 2011 section lol

was playing fm11 at the time, so im thinking about using this for a liverpool story until i get fm2012 and then change it so i can manage My boyhood team west brom on fm12 for a story