Possible singings for Celtic small budget!

• Thread starter Thread starter Ralphy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1
  • Views Views 1K

Ralphy

Reaction score
ould anyone give me a list of players i could sign for celtic will probably have a budget of around 8mill? thanks!

players in:

j.cruz - free transfer - striker - old but a great player to have as cover especially with his experience in europe.
r.lukaku - £3 mil - striker - anderlecht - good young player with great potential. id start him in as many league games as possible.
j.demerit - free transfer - central defender - play him in centre back along with majstorovic they work well together.
d.boyata - loan - manchester city - central defender - young lad who will 1 day be a top defender, work with him in training and **** be good at celtic for you.
r.brady - loan - manchester united - left winger - mainly i singed him because hes 1 of my mates but he is still a great young prospect at man utd and he can prove to be 1 of your top players throughout your spl season.
w.szeschny - loan - arsenal - goalkeeper - celtic need a good keeper at the start of the game with the loss of boruc and i think szeschny is a good replacement for him until you can find a permanent new number 1.

players out:

g.samaras - doesnt get any better and when hooper comes back from injury hes not needed, youve also got stokes who will be your main striker until hoopers back from injury, if you sign cruz and lukaku youll have both of them available aswell - you can also get decent money for him and hes 1 of your top earners so you save on wage budget.
cha du ri - try sell him but if you cant loan him out with a view to selling him permanently - hes not needed at celtic youve got both hinkel and wilson to cover right back and plenty of wingers such as mccourt,forrest, mcginn when hes back from injury and brady if you sign him.
j.ledley - hes 1 of the top earners aswell, hes a decent player but i decided to loan him out to see if he can do well in england and if he does at the end of his loan spell ill keep him instead of selling him or loaning him out again, make sure the team thats taking him on loan pay his wages in full. youve also got great cover for him with brown,ki,juarez,kayal etc
d.cervi - good young keeper with potential but he wont get in ahead of zaluska or szeschny if you loan him from arsenal. loan him out to gain 1st team experience and monitor his progress. also send forster back to newcastle hes not needed.
g.loovens - hes not needed as youve got majstorovic,rogne,towel, and boyata and demerit if you sign them, hes also not good enough to play for celtic in my opinion.
m.crosas - he has got potential but i needed to sell him to fund other peoples wages so i sold him to fulham for a decent price.
misun - 1 of the best talents at celtic and he needs playing time to develop proper - loan him out to a side where hes going to get 1st team football i loaned him out to leeds until the end of the season but make sure they dont get a chance to offer him a permanent deal at the end of the loan.

also:
daryl murphy is a great impact sub so dont sell him or loan him out, he might not have the best of rating in the game but he does score goals.

oswaldo sanchez - goalkeeper - i just missed out on this lad hes old but is a proven keeper at the highest standard is sign him if i got the chance again.

Back