Bosniak

Reaction score
Hey guys.

Today I was trying to share my very succesful tactic in the "Share & Download FM 16 Tactics"-forum, but my post kept being denied with the message that my post had too many URL's.

The issue is that I have ZERO url's. I even tried deleting all my attachments and that didn't work. What seems to be the issue?

Hey guys.

Today I was trying to share my very succesful tactic in the "Share & Download FM 16 Tactics"-forum, but my post kept being denied with the message that my post had too many URL's.

The issue is that I have ZERO url's. I even tried deleting all my attachments and that didn't work. What seems to be the issue?

Because of the amount of spam accounts and threads that keep popping up everyday, the mods introduce a rule so that people can't post Urls, images or links if you don't have a certain number of posts.

I don't know the exact number but you've only made 9 posts on this account so you're more than likely not at the required number.

contribute to the forum, engage on the numerous story, discussion, tactics treads and build your post numbers (but don't spam, it drives people nuts) and you'll be able to post urls, images, ect.

I know it's frustrating and the mods shouldn't have to introduce these rules but trust me, the forum would grind to a halt and the bots would probably crash the server if they didn't have these rules.

Thanks for the quick response!

If thats the only way to do it, then I just have to do it! :)

Did anyone find out how many posts you need to be able to post freely?

I can confirm it's not 10, I'll keep you posted when I found out what number it is