Post title form!

Reaction score
Im currently playing with FC Bayern, i wrapped up the league with 8 games to go, but after been crowned league champions i suffered 4 defeats, 3 draws and only 1 win!

Im guessing this was over confidence or lack or ambition to play after already been champions, but it hindered my champions league run as all my players moral was low.

Any suggestions how to overcome this problem??

It depends really - I have suffered the same in my Bilbao save occasionally but that is usually because I just play my prospects the moment I win the league although I am gunning for an unbeaten season so play a slightly stronger team now. When I wrap up the title and have Champions League games coming up I never play my full strength team the game before a Champs Lge match and that seems to work for me!

play the same team as you normally would and only make at most 3 changes, giving your youngsters a run!

there is not much more you can do than that really, it happens to all of us!

You won the league so don't be too upset. Although when I wrap up the league I let all my youngsters start. At least the promising ones or the up and comers to fight for first team to see how they do.

Back