Status
Not open for further replies.

Bakestar

Reaction score
Hi

I would really enjoy if more of your awesome/fantastic/orgasmic/***'a'licious tactics where tested with the little teams

I mean instead of Barca, Madrid, Chelsea, Bayern, Fulham (yes I am a FFC fan)

You could play a 1-2-6-4-1-4-1 and win with them boy's

The little clubs like Leicester, Sunderland, QPR, Arsenal :)

This way it gives us a better idea of how good they are!

Who else agree's?

edited due to Brender bender's response.

Last edited:
Why don't you go and make, test and design a tactic then instead of giving out that people aren't doing
it fast enough or the way you like it! Download these tactic and test it out with the "smaller" teams before you tell us all
that the "big" team is why they're winning rather than the time and work put into the tactic. Actually make an effort rather than posting such an insulting comment.

Jesus, if you're just going to rant and complain, go here: FM15 Post your Frustrations/Raaaage
Otherwise, stop complaining and actually try contribute rather than insult all the great people who are taking time out of their lives to make tactics to satisfy impatient people like you!!!

Why don't you go and make, test and design a tactic then instead of giving out that people aren't doing
it fast enough or the way you like it! Download these tactic and test it out with the "smaller" teams before you tell us all
that the "big" team is why they're winning rather than the time and work put into the tactic. Actually make an effort rather than posting such an insulting comment.

Jesus, if you're just going to rant and complain, go here: FM15 Post your Frustrations/Raaaage
Otherwise, stop complaining and actually try contribute rather than insult all the great people who are taking time out of their lives to make tactics to satisfy impatient people like you!!!

Jesus someone didn't eat there coco pops this morning!

It was said in a jokey serious way. read it again and grasp the tone!!!

1. It was not a rant, I tried adding a little humor (over your head I think)

2. If you want to know what a rant is look at your reply.

3. In no way was it an insult, towards the awesome guys that make these great tactics (more of a suggestion)

4. I have made the effort of sharing my tactic (that is awesome) and (is tested with a lower club)

5. In no way did i complain about the time it takes them and in no way am i impatient (after all im writing this essay)

6. refer to my 2nd reply.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.