Sporting fans start fire at Estadio da Luz (Benfica's stadium)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ive heard some stupid things in my life, but halbard you top it for the most retarded thought process ever. People could have been killed. That isnt support that is utter stupidity, and only a cretin would support that.

Only an idiot would have died in that fire. He'd have to jump right into the flames. It was a pretty small bonfire, when most people had already left the stadium.
And benfica fans should really give it a rest with the "Holier than thou" bullshit. One of theirs KILLED a guy, a few year back they nearly killed another guy. 3 years ago one of their people goes into the pitch and attacks one of the touch judges while the game is on. And they have also set a few fires of their own in Sporting's stadium.

ok, so now the ball is in their park to respond to you. hmmm they have to out-do your fire so maybe if they throw a bomb into your ground while a match is on, it would even it up. With your reasoning this sounds like a great idea.

What annoys me about this is that in some other countries (Northern Ireland between 1890-1950) football was shrouded in violence and riots happened at every game but we know football was used as an excuse to fight between the catholics and the protestants. This is just a fight over a game of football which is meaningless when it comes to life and death.

ok, so now the ball is in their park to respond to you. hmmm they have to out-do your fire so maybe if they throw a bomb into your ground while a match is on, it would even it up. With your reasoning this sounds like a great idea.

What annoys me about this is that in some other countries (Northern Ireland between 1890-1950) football was shrouded in violence and riots happened at every game but we know football was used as an excuse to fight between the catholics and the protestants. This is just a fight over a game of football which is meaningless when it comes to life and death.

If they hit benfica's subs bench, i support the initiative

closing this thread as its unproductive.

At the end of the day, the people who did this, and those who support it are morons. And i hope they get the book thrown at them

Status
Not open for further replies.