• Thread starter Thread starter woody3011
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 3K

woody3011

Reaction score
i have noticed a few players have a PA of -9 or similar
what does this mean? that they will peak then flop maybe :s

this a way for the game to determin the future ability of potential wonderkids.

-10 means their ability could end up in the 180-200 bracket (200 being the best possible)
-9 means he could end up in the 150-180 bracket

and so on.

players WILL ONLY reach their max potential if they are at a club with good facilities and also are given regualr first team action to aid their development.

buying a wonderkid with man utd and sticking him in the reserves for 4 seasons amy mean he never porgresses beyond the level at which you signed him. playing time is very importanat for players with negative PA's.

yes but it is more fixed, ie a -10 MAY develop into a top player, but only with the right training/first team action. whereas a player with a PA of 180-200 will in all likelihood become a star without so much emphasis on regular action/good trainig. although players who have a set PA are usually a bit older and also better, ie they may have a CA of 120-150, meaning they are good enough for first team action already, and they may only settle for a first team place at a club, making it harder to keep them happy. a wonderkid with a -10 PA needs regular action to progress but doesnt demand it, leading many managers into the mistake of not playing them.

Nothing that I can add to what jdm0388 said. Great explanation. I could not have said it better myself

Back