Potential Player Who Will Shine In Championship

• Thread starter Thread starter onyeak
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 9
  • Views Views 2K

onyeak

Reaction score
Im birmingham city and im looking for play that will shine in championship and Improve and eventually shine in premier leauge but, They would come to a team like blues

Ched Evans of Man City is always accepting loans to teams like Sheffield United, Norwich City and Crystal Palace in all my games. Give it a try.

Galvan from cruz azul i found is brilliant cristaldo from velez is good to and franco zuculini all great and cheap aquino and alex smithies are good 2

try david vaungh from blackpool he did well for me, and go to arsenal resevers and get lansbury and randall, you can also try darren gisbon from man utd and micheal woods from chesla both did well for me finally try to get davide santon if you can as he gets plenty of assits

Anthony Pilkington from Stockport County/Huddersfield Town (depending what patch/update you're using)
He'll shine no doubt :)

Joe Mattock. Not sure about his ability at the very start but has lots of Prem potential;)

You could sign a young Italian called Mascio.

Get him for about 90K early in the game. He is now worth 5.75M in my third season. Even if he doesnt perform for you which he should, you can make money on him.

tsvetomir todorov - ascoli
cardenas - Bucaramanga
tordoya - boliva :S
adem ljajic - partizan
vlacav kadlec - one of the prauges
franco zuculini - racing club
marcos caceraes - racing club

Last edited:
Back