Potential Striker

• Thread starter Thread starter ds148
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 19
  • Views Views 3K

ds148

Reaction score
Who can tell me?
Who potential strikers with better finishing in fm10?

Romelu Lukaku from RSC Anderlecht.Turns out to be world-class in a few years and is only 16 years old.Buy him quick because a lot of top clubs are after him in the game and in real-life.Really cheap as well.

Tomas Necid of CSKA Mosccow.Turns out to be quality but you need to sign him for around £5-7.5million,if not more.

The one and only, (and I'm being serious) Simeon Jackson :D Turns quality!

Ruud Van Nistelrooj - Old but cheap. Still a good player though. Can get himk either very cheap or even on loan

Nah mate,sorry didn't see that bit,but no need for the attitude and wasting post.
Try Carlos Vela,possibly on loan if you don't have the funds,he turns Immense.

Nah mate,sorry didn't see that bit,but no need for the attitude and wasting post.

It's called being dissed. It happens a lot at FM-base.co.uk ^^)
And.. Good finishers.. Delfouneso is amazing in future, Alipio is a good shout on low budgets, but i agree with the other names posted like Simeon Jackson, appart from Carlos Vela. He never turns out good in FM10. He costs way to much from the beginning, and i'd have Delfouneso over him, anyday.

Well in the future read the title a few times before posting. Sturridge is actually very good.

The one and only, (and I'm being serious) Simeon Jackson :D Turns quality!

so max are you secretly a Gillingham fan then??? lol i think simeon jackson is quality aswell and irl he was voted canadian player of the year at just 22 years old!! QUALITY

Lol bet he's wishing he never said anything now.

Try Joe Garner from Forest if youre in the Championship.. he's not bad. But yes, Simeon Jackson/Delfouneso 100%.

so max are you secretly a Gillingham fan then??? lol i think simeon jackson is quality aswell and irl he was voted canadian player of the year at just 22 years old!! QUALITY

Is there really much competition for Canadian player of the year in real life? ;)

kk no 1 might agree wiv me but try these 2 N'Gog and carlos vela these 2 are awseome strikers and score wen it really counts but sometimes there 1st season they dont score much but the next ur flying in goals but vela should play well after the 1st few games

David Goodwillie from Dundee United, only costs £2M great buy really good for a team like celtic.

Thanks for the suggestion friends
i impatient to try it

David Goodwillie from Dundee United, only costs £2M great buy really good for a team like celtic.
How bad would it be if you were **** in bed with that nameXD
On: Deffo Delfouneso, turns class.

Iker Muniain! 16 first season can get him for 700k, second season worth £7million, in my Espanyol game 3rd season i had to pay £20million to get him

Back