PowerGens 2011

• Thread starter Thread starter psycho1970
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 2K

psycho1970

Reaction score
PowerGens 2011, 11.3.0

Powergens increases and improves the potential rating of re-gens in Football Manager 2011.
This DB was started by CopeX from SI Games for FM10 and credit goes to him for the initial idea and the basis for this years version.

There are 6 dbs in total

Africa, Asia, Europe, North America, South America and Oceania, depending on where you want re-gens to generate from load as many as you want.

Under testing All 6 dbs independently and collectively showed that the number of re-gens increased by 15-25% and the amount of re-gens with PA of 150-200 increased by 100-500%.

To get the best out of these db's use custom db size under testing the best option was
Size Medium with players from top clubs from whatever db/s is loaded.

CREDITS

CopeX - See 1st paragraph
Wondermanager- (Europe) 10 year holiday tester and feed back
Niall - (Oceania) 10 Year holiday tester and feedback
Puddz- (North America) 10 Year holiday tester and feedback

Installation

Unzip to your Editor folder
Select db's which continents you wish to have re-gens originate from
See paragraph above Credits.

ENJOY

Download

Any Feedback, Questions Welcome

Under testing All 6 dbs independently and collectively showed that the number of re-gens increased by 15-25% and the amount of re-gens with PA of 150-200 increased by 100-500%.

Made up statistics ftw.

Made up statistics ftw.

This was tested by three other people and myself, over the last month under different conditions, the stats are what the tests showed using FM genie and FMTRE. If you don't believe it then test it yourself.

Made up statistics ftw.

I tested the North American db.
7444 players without the use of the db
7797 players with the use of the db.
And the amount of regens over the 150pa mark was quite big. I would tell you the amount, but I didn't write how many players were over 150pa. Only 160pa+

Yup so that's a 4% increase in the amount of regens for that database.

I've sure it does increase the amount of regens, but the numbers just seem to be pulled from nowhere.

What changes did you make to increase the number of regens?

Back