Status
Not open for further replies.

nikk3rz

Reaction score
I'm unsure if this is even a valid thread seeing as how a thread for this tactic already exists. However, forgive me for that as this is pretty much my very first post on this board and I also feel that it is completely necessary for me to laud this tactic.

Having purchased FM 2012 on the second day of it's release and playing it religiously ever since then whilst even forsaking my beloved FIFA 2012 (yes, Uni holidays and I'm a football fanatic) has enabled me to somewhat or another have a firm grasp on the game. Yes, even Championship Manager 03/04 and the ever famous Diablo gives me the jitters.

Anyways, though I usually prefer building my own custom tactics, I have an enormous amount of curiosity for the various football styles fellow FM 2012 gamers have been able to implement, for example Raikan's short style football which I have to admit, is extremely pleasing to the eyes. Nevertheless, I tried Xenon's 4-1-2-2-1 3 days ago, and I am simply BLOWN AWAY. This tactic reminds me of the very Diablo of 03/04 due to the results I have been achieving.

I started using this tactic, firstly with Barcelona. Yes, I know, who couldn't win a title with Barca? Right? Even a quintuple with Barca as some might say wouldn't justify the effectiveness of a tactic. HOWEVER, how about 97 goals throughout the whole season from all competitions by Lionel Messi?

Yes, and the Quintuple.

Shocked?

I kid you not. However, as sleazy as it may seem to be, I never managed a single screenshot. To be honest, I simply thought, hey, it's Messi and it's Barca. Hence, i started a new game. Using this time Manchester United. Simply put, I sold Park, Berbatov and Anderson and ONLY brought in Denmark's gem Christian Eriksen. The results, I may add, is astonishing.

Here are a couple of screenshot which I managed to take whilst playing. Forgive me if the image appears to be corrupted or in anyway retarded. I have posted images on a message board since the age of 14 and thus, my predicament. Also, I have not completed the season and it is has been saved. If any of you would require it, I would gladly complete the season and have the results posted. Yes, also, no form of editing software be it Genie Scout, FMRTE or the pre-game game editor has been used.

Oh and Xenon, cheers for this cracking tactic. You have outdone many. Congrats.

View attachment 209842View attachment 209838View attachment 209839View attachment 209840

View attachment 209837View attachment 209841

That's some pretty impressive results you got there.

Are you just use the tactic as an plug'n play or did you made any tweaks?

Amasing Tactic this is indeed!

I must add my praise to this tactic.

I have installed the English league expansion for 7th and 8th layers and have started with FC united of Manchester using this tactic from the start.

I must say the results are amazing.

1st season:

I have won the 7th layer with 15 points advantage over 2 place, won the Doodson sports cup and made it to semi final of FA trophy..

2 Season:

I have won Blue Square North 3 round FA throphy and 3rd! roud FA cup... (i beat L1 team on round rochdale 2 4-0)

3 Season: 2 place Blue square premier FA thropy winner and 3 round FA cup beating L2 and L1 oponents... lost to reading 1-0 away...

4 Season: currently half way, im 1st place with 12 points to 2 place, just beat hudersfield town 4-1 on FA cup...

For my budget and my expectations i must say its an amazing tactic...

My congratulations to Xenon.. by the way i used your tactic on fm2011 also :)

These are great results. But perhaps Xenon deserves this praise in his own thread instead. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.