pre contract players

• Thread starter Thread starter ronalddd
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 9
  • Views Views 8K

ronalddd

Reaction score
hi there i am in my first season and just got to the january transfer window. was wondering how you sign up players whos contracts are expiring? cant see where there is an option to do so? havent played for a couple of years but you always used to be able to sign players for next season on january 1st on pre contract agreement. any help would be much appreciated. thanks

you can still do this go to player search and tick contract status and then expiring (6 months) then click on a player and next too make an offer should be approach to sign, some players may not have this option but there will be some, it's not quite the same as in the earlier versions of the game, personally i would wait until the end of the season and then sign the players when theyre out of contract

go to player search.

create a filter using contract status option

select contracts expiring within 6 months

nice copy

obviously i typed it at the same time as you. yours was typed 1 minute before mine.....? it happens quite a lot on fm base mate

its hardly an obscure fact that no-one would know is it?

obviously i typed it at the same time as you. yours was typed 1 minute before mine.....? it happens quite a lot on fm base mate

its hardly an obscure fact that no-one would know is it?
lol only kidding

fair enough.

just had a few newbies get under my skin recently, didnt mean to snap

Also you can only get English league players at the end of the season

If you are in the any English league, you can only sign players from England after June 1st.

still, english league has no limits for players outside europe like italian league right?

Back