pre-season friendlies gave me 7 injuries?

• Thread starter Thread starter ChRy0
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 2K

ChRy0

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm pretty new to FM, just started my pre-season friendlies.. I got 2 injuries every friendly match i played, most of my important players are injured now with 8 players down for 3 weeks to 5 months. is this common to happen?
One guy got injured the first match, used him again when he was 100% fit and got injured again for 5 weeks?
All these guys aren't even injury prone.. My training load is medium and i have good training facilities.

Thanks for any tips.

It's just one of those things with FM that has seemingly always existed. You could go one full season with just a few short-term injuries, and then lose several of those same players at the same time for months at a time the next season. FM likes to make you sweat when it comes to injuries - when it rains, it pours. The other thing it likes to do is take out all the players that can play a certain position all at once (even 4 or 5 at time), while everyone else is fine. I've had all five of my first team centerbacks out at once for a month plus, and they were my only injuries for that entire period.

If you want to reduce the number of injuries, at least the ones in training, get more and better physios.

I did that and the number of injuries during the games and in training dropped about 50%.

ok that sounds doable, i'll give that a shot.. thanks!

Back