Pre-season

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I never really tried making my own tactics, just tweaked the ready ones (to change playe role etc.) However once I finish my current Chelsea season, I am thinking of making a new tactic from scratch, and I want to test it out in my pre-season friendlies.

The problem is, I normally arrange 7-10 fixtures and let my ***. take charge of them. This time I want to play friendlies, but only 1-2. Is there any way I can freely switch between taking charge and letting my ***.man take charge?

Hi guys,

I never really tried making my own tactics, just tweaked the ready ones (to change playe role etc.) However once I finish my current Chelsea season, I am thinking of making a new tactic from scratch, and I want to test it out in my pre-season friendlies.

The problem is, I normally arrange 7-10 fixtures and let my ***. take charge of them. This time I want to play friendlies, but only 1-2. Is there any way I can freely switch between taking charge and letting my ***.man take charge?

Is this with the FMClassic ?. If so, then you just decide pre every game
Is this with the Full game ? If so, then you just change the setting/directives one day before the game you want to play your self

Just go into Staff Responsibilities - First Team - Backroom Staff Responsibilities then tick the box where you instruct your Assistant Manager to take control of friendlies, then just untick this box for the games you want to manage yourself.

Back