djwillster

Reaction score
Prem Euro Dreamers Clan has been started up due to me needing my fix lol I was a member of the prem glory clan and due to work and family commitments I was asked to leave but i do hope the best for them as it was a great clan.

I shall be following along the lines of the prem glory clan with rules and scores which I think should be impossed in any clan cause there good lol

RULE OF THE HOUSE

Hosts

Will

Times of Play.

We play Tue, Thurs 7pm start unless im held back at work to 10pm SUN 7pm - 10pm every 2 weeks earlier if im around and there is enough players on

Rules.

1. Transfer of players and staff from Human Teams to Human teams must be agreed by both managers and not there assistants.

2. Shortlisting of other players is allowed.

3. Starting Teams are any outside of the team in europe (ie uefa or champs league)

4. Game is saved on a dailly basis in case the whole game crashes. If an individual manager crashes during there match the game will NOT be reloaded and match will continue.

5. Match Speed should be on Key Highlights with Maxiumum speed or 1 notch down from Maximum. No Slower than this.

6. All New Manager reputations must set to auto

7. Retiring your profiles are banned - therefore if you are sacked you have to earn your new job -
in the event that you remain unemployed for a minimum of 6 months ingame then you can start a new profile and take a team below the lowest human team.
If you do rejoin the game with a new profile for any reason then you must name your new managers name and add a
Roman Numeral after your name to show everyone how many profiles you have had.
To Join a team at least 5 League Matches must of been played and to join a club higher than the lowest human manager all human managers below that team must agree.

8. All Managers MUST post a minimum weekly

9. All Mangers MUST disconnect from game till next match wen the season starts to speed up the progress of the game.

10. Cheating will not be torrelated at all in the clan if found to be cheating you will be removed instantly.

11. Corners must be set to mixed

12. NO PASSWORDS

Last edited:
i'd join but 1 week in 3 i cant do the mon/tues cos of my shifts at work, i can play all the sundays and the other 2 weeks on mon/tues,
whats the id n pass for the hamachi group :)

forgot to fix days lol its tues n thurs

---------- Post added at 12:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:32 PM ----------

i'd join but 1 week in 3 i cant do the mon/tues cos of my shifts at work, i can play all the sundays and the other 2 weeks on mon/tues,
whats the id n pass for the hamachi group :)

i dont use hamchi as it slows things down if u want to join add me on skype will be starting in 2 weeks yeh i no fm12 is bout to come out but there will still b a shed load of bugs

---------- Post added 05/10/2011 at 04:54 PM ---------- Previous post was 03/10/2011 at 12:34 PM ----------

sorry guys change on plans join a different clan which works out better for me