prem leauge-weird

*JK*

19th Title Here we Come
Reaction score
hi im making a new leauge like the platnium leauge

patch 9.3
all the clubs will all have the same reputation morale and all that and the stadiums will all get 3,000 expanded and im going to release all the player so choose a club then choose 23players from the prem leauge which have been released so first come first served and your only allowed three players value over 22.5million

Me-Manchester United

Van Der Sar Foster

Johnson Rafael Terry Ferdinand Evans Davies A.Cole G.Bale

A.Valencia Park Gerrard Ramsey Anderson Fabregas Young Nani

Rooney Torres Macheda Welbeck Baxter

My 3 Stars Over 22.5mill are Torres Fabregas And Gerrard

only 10people tho

Thats not really fair tbh you shoud of got 10 lads then picked a players 1 by 1 coz no u have torres gerrard young terry bale all on same team and they just makes the team ace you should of picked 1 by 1 much fairer

what are the times u are looking to play because i cant do most nights unless it starts around 11ish

theres not many more players worth over 22.5 lol

Thats not really fair tbh you shoud of got 10 lads then picked a players 1 by 1 coz no u have torres gerrard young terry bale all on same team and they just makes the team ace you should of picked 1 by 1 much fairer

hi im making a new leauge like the platnium leauge

patch 9.3
all the clubs will all have the same reputation morale and all that and the stadiums will all get 3,000 expanded and im going to release all the player so choose a club then choose 23players from the prem leauge which have been released so first come first served and your only allowed three players value over 22.5million

Me-Manchester United

Van Der Sar Foster

Johnson Rafael Terry Ferdinand Evans Davies A.Cole G.Bale

A.Valencia Park Gerrard Ramsey Anderson Fabregas Young Nani

Rooney Torres Macheda Welbeck Baxter

My 3 Stars Over 22.5mill are Torres Fabregas And Gerrard

only 10people tho

mate, im really keen to do exactly the same as what you have described, but with some of my mates as im in Aus and wouldn't be able to play at same time as you... How do you do that? I have no idea, but i am really keen to see how it can be done...

Cheers

why not start again
get 10 people to join and take in turns to pick players, over hamachi/msn
say what gmt times you would like to play, aren't you starting a new network game?

yeah we will get 8players and join my hamachi and pick players

Edit your first post so it talks about taking turns to pick players instead of your original idea
Will get more people that way