Premier league away day hoodoo

Reaction score
I'm into my 3rd season now with Newcastle, 1st season I stormed league with 93 points. However the last 2 seasons I've bottled the league due to my away form, I draw so many games, I play a more reserved version of Raikan AMAzing tactic. At home I win 90% at least. Any1 can help with away team talks or any help in general thanx in advance!

I'm into my 3rd season now with Newcastle, 1st season I stormed league with 93 points. However the last 2 seasons I've bottled the league due to my away form, I draw so many games, I play a more reserved version of Raikan AMAzing tactic. At home I win 90% at least. Any1 can help with away team talks or any help in general thanx in advance!

How about changing formation and trying something new? I strongly reccomend using JP's Wenger Style (JP Woody's Wenger Style Tactics 12.2.2 - Downloads - Football Manager 2012 Tactics, Wonderkids & Cheats) or Kofs Goals Galore (Koflok's Goals Galore 2012 - v3 (updated 8 Dec 11) - Downloads - Football Manager 2012 Tactics, Wonderkids & Cheats). I swear by these two formations!

For the team talks away, you could maybe use your assistant, or listen to the advice he gives you. Try this link, it gives you all round info and excellent in game tips, vast range of formations etc etc. http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...center***-uploads-discussion-help-thread.html

Last edited:
Lately, when I play away from Home, I always change my tactics. Normally if im playing a big team who are favorites to win the game, I play on the Counter. For some reason this always works. Get the odd draw & loss but hey thats only natural eh.

Back