PREMIER LEAGUE CHAIRMAN GAME!!!!

• Thread starter Thread starter webby1999
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21
  • Views Views 3K

webby1999

Reaction score
Chairmen Game
Hey guys and welcome a new chairmen game!

Firstly shout out two Linecoigne1998 who has let me adapt his rules for this premier league chairman game

Also the aim of this game is for everyone to have fun and also to make English football a dominant force on the european stage.

Unlike normal chairman games where you have to post updates often, I decided to not be too strict about them.

RULES: (CURRENCY IS POUNDS)

Now, here goes (most rules will be inspired by existing chairman games but some rules are slightly different so please read them all.

Managers

1. A manager can be sacked at any point during the save, but will need to be paid a compensation fee. That is, paid the remainder of their contract with the club at the moment of sacking (imagine your manager has a year left on his contract, aka 52 weeks, and is paid 15 thousand pounds a week, you will need to pay a fee of 15 000 x 52 or 780 000 thousand pounds to let him go (A big thank to SaintMotbot for the explanation
Xh_1d174WBE8L0AdZGuGBjtJJgvFVShIiC1xJmXQpg6LdB8tq5o5ErcRlLiAIw0pluaiC5IxQRzC_L83lPwsbXpTqdwbFG8DB--TLzon7yDplP0PIlmwMv_F93I1OcSiVp6j0cBh
) IMPORTANT: All manager movements must be run by me before being announced on the thread.

2. If the team you pick gets relegated at the end of the season you can pick one of the promoted teams to carry on with or choice not to play anymore.

3. Just like you have to pay a compensation fee to sack a manager, you will have to do the same to sign one. The same concept applies where you have to pay their wages multiplied by the amount of weeks left on their contract.

4. Any manager can be appointed.

Finances

1. Transfer budgets and wage budgets can be set to any amount to help your manager make signings but keep in mind that you will need to keep a positive balance at the end of the season.

2. In case you're not sure, your selected team's balance will be posted when each transfer window opens and closes so keep an eye for that.

3. Any team that has a balance of maximum -80 million pounds at the end of a season will be forced to make a key player a free agent for any other club to sign for every 10 million under that amount (that is if Chelsea are in 90 million pounds of debt, they would be forced to make Diego Costa or Eden Hazard a free agent and he would not be able to sign for the club again) so try to keep your team's balance as high as you can!

Transfers/loans

1. Transfers and loans are available to make with teams in the other divisions (More rules below).

2. Chairmen will have to negotiate a price that BOTH find acceptable and will BOTH have to send me a private message to confirm the transfer.

3. Transfers with clubs from divisions outside of the prem will be negotiated as such :
- If you want to sign a player you must pay 1.25 times the player's transfer value (for example if a player is worth 30 million, you'll have to pay 37.5 million to get him)
- For youth transfers you must pay 3 times the player's transfer value if he's been selected for his national team and 2 times the player's value if he hasn't (youth players are players under 19 years old)
- If a player has a release clause included in his contract, you may pay that amount for the transfer
- If a player is unhappy or transfer listed and their club has set an asking price, you may also pay that price to get the player.

IMPORTANT:

All chairman should send me their contract offers via PM for foreign transfers. Your message should include the player's name as well as your contract offer for him. At the end of the transfer window, I will look at all the contract offers and the transfers will be announced where the chairman who offered the highest wage gets the player. Obviously For FGN players the transfer amount is set in stone so you are only competing other chairmen's for the player by the amount you offer.

4. Loans can be negotiated between chairmen but no loan fee can be involved in the deal, it's up to them how much of the player's wages will be paid during that loan. Again, must be run by me before the announcement of the deal.

5. For loans with lower division teams, 100% of the player's wages must be paid.

6. Free transfers are available and just like with any loans and transfers need to be run by me before being confirmed.

7. If you want to release a player, you may pay a contract compensation fee just like with the managers.

8. To transfer-list players, just make a list and post it in the thread when you announce the club's takeover.

9. One last thing about free transfers; contract offers need to be sent to me as a private message and if multiple clubs come in for the same player, I will move the player to the team who offered the highest wage. Moves for free players will only happen at the end of transfer windows to give a chance to other chairmen to offer that specific player a contract if they want to.

10. Finally, transfers and loans between clubs in the first division (aka between chairmen) are unlimited but transfers and loans with teams not human-controlled are limited to 3 each, that is 3 transfers and 3 loans. Also, a maximum of two free transfers can be made in a season. In addition, youth transfers are also limited to 3 per transfer window.

11. For Chairmen 2 Chairmen deals a 1.1X wage increase will be in place.

Facilities

1. I'm not sure how the rules for those will look like yet, but it is likely that chairmen will have to pay a specific value for specific facilities to be upgraded/stadiums to be expanded.

To sign up, just comment below with the team name and I'll update the table below accordingly:

Team
Chairman (click for PM)
Arsenal
Bournemouth
Burnley
Chelsea
Crystal palace
Everton
Hull City
Leicester City
Liverpool
Manchester City
Manchester United
Middlesbrough
Southampton
Stoke City
Sunderland
Swansea
Tottenham Hotspur
Watford
West Brom
West Ham

[TD="align: center"] osullm [/TD]

[TD="align: center"]
[/TD]

[/TD]

[TD="align: center"] rryanwilliams [/TD]

[/TD]

[TD="align: center"] Lippo255 [/TD]

[/TD]

[/TD]

[TD="align: center"] NickHilderink [/TD]

[TD="align: center"] bcfc1 [/TD]

[TD="align: center"] Linecoigne1998 [/TD]

[/TD]

[TD="align: center"] TobeyMason [/TD]

[/TD]

[TD="align: center"] Falkirkyabass [/TD]

[/TD]

[TD="align: center"] KillerRoo [/TD]

[/TD]

[/TD]

[TD="align: center"][/TD]

And please, please guys, remember, if you do sign up, don't just give up on it. Some people might want to join but wouldn't be able to because all spots are taken and I'll just kick out people who don't really post at all on here. Thanks, I hope you'll enjoy this chairman game and are as excited as me!
CViSX1-c8cdqBAeh5ScbEpMcGz42u-ArYwnKfMuXUuTiCfFc3v3HB-hGH7nkJne1f6zu6-7XUcWFDdUwVx_o6kJSmSN0omKCkhyWkvdg6GJFoErQ4cDQstVtItHy-4mRlJzBTv-i

BTW the transfer window will open as soon as we get 20 Players but feel free to post transfer lists and look for players you may be interested in buying before the window opens

Team
Club balance
Arsenal
Bournemouth
Burnley
Chelsea
Crystal Palace
Everton
Hull City
Leicester City
Liverpool
Manchester City
Manchester United
Middlesbrough
Southampton
Stoke City
Sunderland
Swansea
Tottenham Hotspur
Watford
West Brom
West Ham

Any questions please feel free to ask.

Save Link
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzoukxjGjHGoRnJ3UnNTVk5fR2s/view?usp=sharing

Last edited:
Can I take over Man City please

Looks like you're struggling for numbers, I'll do my bit & take Everton please?

BTW guys can you check Ive spelt your names right on the first page thanks :)

I've created a profile to join in. I have never done one before so no ides how it works (I have read the rules so think I get it) so I am sure I will help make you all look good.
I'll take West Ham

il go leicester city

Chairmen Game
Hey guys and welcome a new chairmen game!

Firstly shout out two Linecoigne1998 who has let me adapt his rules for this premier league chairman game

Also the aim of this game is for everyone to have fun and also to make English football a dominant force on the european stage.

Unlike normal chairman games where you have to post updates often, I decided to not be too strict about them.

RULES: (CURRENCY IS POUNDS)

Now, here goes (most rules will be inspired by existing chairman games but some rules are slightly different so please read them all.

Managers

1. A manager can be sacked at any point during the save, but will need to be paid a compensation fee. That is, paid the remainder of their contract with the club at the moment of sacking (imagine your manager has a year left on his contract, aka 52 weeks, and is paid 15 thousand pounds a week, you will need to pay a fee of 15 000 x 52 or 780 000 thousand pounds to let him go (A big thank to SaintMotbot for the explanation
Xh_1d174WBE8L0AdZGuGBjtJJgvFVShIiC1xJmXQpg6LdB8tq5o5ErcRlLiAIw0pluaiC5IxQRzC_L83lPwsbXpTqdwbFG8DB--TLzon7yDplP0PIlmwMv_F93I1OcSiVp6j0cBh
) IMPORTANT: All manager movements must be run by me before being announced on the thread.

2. If the team you pick gets relegated at the end of the season you can pick one of the promoted teams to carry on with or choice not to play anymore.

3. Just like you have to pay a compensation fee to sack a manager, you will have to do the same to sign one. The same concept applies where you have to pay their wages multiplied by the amount of weeks left on their contract.

4. Any manager can be appointed.

Finances

1. Transfer budgets and wage budgets can be set to any amount to help your manager make signings but keep in mind that you will need to keep a positive balance at the end of the season.

2. In case you're not sure, your selected team's balance will be posted when each transfer window opens and closes so keep an eye for that.

3. Any team that has a balance of maximum -80 million pounds at the end of a season will be forced to make a key player a free agent for any other club to sign for every 10 million under that amount (that is if Chelsea are in 90 million pounds of debt, they would be forced to make Diego Costa or Eden Hazard a free agent and he would not be able to sign for the club again) so try to keep your team's balance as high as you can!

Transfers/loans

1. Transfers and loans are available to make with teams in the other divisions (More rules below).

2. Chairmen will have to negotiate a price that BOTH find acceptable and will BOTH have to send me a private message to confirm the transfer.

3. Transfers with clubs from divisions outside of the prem will be negotiated as such :
- If you want to sign a player you must pay 1.25 times the player's transfer value (for example if a player is worth 30 million, you'll have to pay 37.5 million to get him)
- For youth transfers you must pay 3 times the player's transfer value if he's been selected for his national team and 2 times the player's value if he hasn't (youth players are players under 19 years old)
- If a player has a release clause included in his contract, you may pay that amount for the transfer
- If a player is unhappy or transfer listed and their club has set an asking price, you may also pay that price to get the player.

IMPORTANT:

All chairman should send me their contract offers via PM for foreign transfers. Your message should include the player's name as well as your contract offer for him. At the end of the transfer window, I will look at all the contract offers and the transfers will be announced where the chairman who offered the highest wage gets the player. Obviously For FGN players the transfer amount is set in stone so you are only competing other chairmen's for the player by the amount you offer.

4. Loans can be negotiated between chairmen but no loan fee can be involved in the deal, it's up to them how much of the player's wages will be paid during that loan. Again, must be run by me before the announcement of the deal.

5. For loans with lower division teams, 100% of the player's wages must be paid.

6. Free transfers are available and just like with any loans and transfers need to be run by me before being confirmed.

7. If you want to release a player, you may pay a contract compensation fee just like with the managers.

8. To transfer-list players, just make a list and post it in the thread when you announce the club's takeover.

9. One last thing about free transfers; contract offers need to be sent to me as a private message and if multiple clubs come in for the same player, I will move the player to the team who offered the highest wage. Moves for free players will only happen at the end of transfer windows to give a chance to other chairmen to offer that specific player a contract if they want to.

10. Finally, transfers and loans between clubs in the first division (aka between chairmen) are unlimited but transfers and loans with teams not human-controlled are limited to 3 each, that is 3 transfers and 3 loans. Also, a maximum of two free transfers can be made in a season. In addition, youth transfers are also limited to 3 per transfer window.

11. For Chairmen 2 Chairmen deals a 1.1X wage increase will be in place.

Facilities

1. I'm not sure how the rules for those will look like yet, but it is likely that chairmen will have to pay a specific value for specific facilities to be upgraded/stadiums to be expanded.

To sign up, just comment below with the team name and I'll update the table below accordingly:

Team
Chairman (click for PM)
Arsenal
Bournemouth
Burnley
Chelsea
Crystal palace
Everton
Hull City
Leicester City
Liverpool
Manchester City
Manchester United
Middlesbrough
Southampton
Stoke City
Sunderland
Swansea
Tottenham Hotspur
Watford
West Brom
West Ham

[TD="align: center"] osullm [/TD]

[/TD]

[/TD]

[TD="align: center"] rryanwilliams [/TD]

[/TD]

[TD="align: center"] Lippo255 [/TD]

[/TD]

[/TD]

[TD="align: center"] NickHilderink [/TD]

[TD="align: center"] bcfc1 [/TD]

[TD="align: center"] Linecoigne1998 [/TD]

[/TD]

[TD="align: center"] TobeyMason [/TD]

[/TD]

[TD="align: center"] Falkirkyabass [/TD]

[/TD]

[TD="align: center"] KillerRoo [/TD]

[/TD]

[/TD]

[TD="align: center"][/TD]

And please, please guys, remember, if you do sign up, don't just give up on it. Some people might want to join but wouldn't be able to because all spots are taken and I'll just kick out people who don't really post at all on here. Thanks, I hope you'll enjoy this chairman game and are as excited as me!
CViSX1-c8cdqBAeh5ScbEpMcGz42u-ArYwnKfMuXUuTiCfFc3v3HB-hGH7nkJne1f6zu6-7XUcWFDdUwVx_o6kJSmSN0omKCkhyWkvdg6GJFoErQ4cDQstVtItHy-4mRlJzBTv-i

BTW the transfer window will open as soon as we get 20 Players but feel free to post transfer lists and look for players you may be interested in buying before the window opens

Team
Club balance
Arsenal
Bournemouth
Burnley
Chelsea
Crystal Palace
Everton
Hull City
Leicester City
Liverpool
Manchester City