SuperMattio

Reaction score
When it comes to editing, I'm about as lost as can be, so I ask you: is it possible to get real life PL fixtures in the game?

there has been a release for FM 12 for the real life fixtures, though I can't remember where from. Once the data editor is released someone will no doubt do it again

Oh I see. So I guess one would have to be patient then, which I'm not in this case.

Any particular reason SEGA doesn't do this themselves with all the major leagues?

Cheers

Oh I see. So I guess one would have to be patient then, which I'm not in this case.

Any particular reason SEGA doesn't do this themselves with all the major leagues?

Cheers

It's pointless - as once you are past season one its no longer possible to replicate real life

It would be time consuming

Doing it via the current method adds variety

Cheers

That's a subject I'm not particularly knowledgable on lol. Could be something to do with legalities or licensing or........something lol

I realize in the log term, and subject to real life changes to the fixturelists it would be kind of futile. But still, it's something I for one would like to see for my first season, all though not a necessity at all.

I realize in the log term, and subject to real life changes to the fixturelists it would be kind of futile. But still, it's something I for one would like to see for my first season, all though not a necessity at all.

It's not a necessity which is why SI don't bother with it. But that's what the fansite community is for. Soon enough somewhere here will upload a real life fixture list for you to put in his game.

Our member Foss on here did it for FM12. Maybe hes doing it again but im not sure.