• Thread starter Thread starter Beast15
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 1K
Status
Not open for further replies.

Beast15

Reaction score
Because I won't have TV in next year or so (living at dorm), I have to ask - is there any way to watch EPL live on net? Of course, I know streaming sites like atdhe.net, myp2p or justin.tv but I am looking for something with more quality. Don't want it for free, I am willing to pay - but I don't seem to find something official. I know NHL has something like that, there is webpage, where you can register and buy rights to watch matches. You can buy either all of the matches, some packages with only your team or just some concrete matches. Of course, you have access to records of the matches etc. I am basically looking for the same thing, just with EPL instead of NHL. Does someone have any ideas?

You can pay for a package from individual clubs if you support a specific team.

The likes of Arsenal TV Online, And Liverpool TV, stuff like that have matches but only if you support them teams :S.. who do you support?

Well, Manchester United is something like childhood love and Spurs something like first real adult love, so these two mostly. I also enjoy playing style of Arsenal and since I am from Slovakia and Martin Skrtel is only Slovak player in EPL I also like to watch Liverpool games. There's gonna be Marek Cech from West Bromwich this season, so I wanted to check some of their games too. Looks like I will end up with streams mentioned above, but hey, I could end up worse - not watching EPL at all.

But in fact, I am surprised, I thought that EPL would go into internet market... Well, maybe in few years...

Well, Manchester United is something like childhood love and Spurs something like first real adult love, so these two mostly. I also enjoy playing style of Arsenal and since I am from Slovakia and Martin Skrtel is only Slovak player in EPL I also like to watch Liverpool games. There's gonna be Marek Cech from West Bromwich this season, so I wanted to check some of their games too. Looks like I will end up with streams mentioned above, but hey, I could end up worse - not watching EPL at all.

But in fact, I am surprised, I thought that EPL would go into internet market... Well, maybe in few years...

They are - but it's on a club level. It's one of the few broadcast revenue streams the individual clubs hold and the big ones won't give it up for a collective deal :)

All the above should cover you on this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back