Premiership easier?

• Thread starter Thread starter xaviesta
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 782

xaviesta

Reaction score
Well i've used Arsenal, Utd & Tottenham and won the Premiership with ease as all of them, in Serie A i've used Milan, Juventus & Fiorentina and only won the league with Juve and that was a real struggle, anyone else noticed this?

Winning EPL with those 3 teams isn't difficult. I believe Serie A to be more balanced and competitive than most 1st divisions.

Try using a team like Liverpool, who needs rebuilding. That's harder than Spurs, Arsenal and United.

Fiorentina aren't really a title winning team, Milan needs younger blood and Juventus is about the best team of them three.

It's not surprising.

Man United should be be very close or winning, Arsenal with a couple of additions can easily win, and even Tottenham are great on this FM and can win the title with ease.

try getting promoted from the championship or lower and it becomes a whole new ball game.

Pfft. All three of those teams are big teams with great squads and big budgets to shape your squad. Of the three Italian teams you picked, Milan are unbalanced and ageing with little money to sort that problem, Fiorentina are upper-to-mid table Europa League contenders, and Juve have just completely revamped their squad with top-class players and have some money left over to throw around. Hardly surprising.

It's not surprising.

Man United should be be very close or winning, Arsenal with a couple of additions can easily win, and even Tottenham are great on this FM and can win the title with ease.
You can win the league with Arsenal without any signings at all, that is if you dont get like 5 injuries at once. Long term ones

Back