PremierShip Football Sticker Album

• Thread starter Thread starter Elasticspy2
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 13
  • Views Views 3K

Elasticspy2

Reaction score
Does anybody know when the 2010/2011 football sticker album is out? call me childish... but i used to love collecting stickers when i was younger

I used to have the merlin premier league stickers collection :wub:

i completed the prem one in 2004.

I was so proud of myself i still have it framed.. :D

But, no i don't know when it's out sorry.. :S

Merlin Stickers FTW. It used to come out around mid-November, but i ain't bought it for like 10 years. The last one I bought, Bradford and Barnsley were in it.

last one I had was the 2004/2005 edition. Never filled it or the 2003/2004 edition I had. I used to rage when I got stickers I already had when I got new packs

Ah, I remember these. I remember I had about 18 Lee Hendrie shinies, they were by far the most common.

used to collect the merlin premier league one. Last one was when laurent blanc was still at united and i completed it :D

Do merlin still make them? They ruled, used to collect them, and also the Panini Champions league, World Cup and European Championships books.

my uncle worked for Merlin so i could just ask for any stickers id like and he would send them to me ;).

I buy fully stickered ones of ebay, dont like to buy packs of stickers. havnt missed a year since they came out. Gonna take them to antiques roadshow.

i really do wish that they do release some more! it sucks i used to collect them... tehn i collected them football cards... filled the 05/06 season, when watford were in the prem... i have that one in my loft.. but i really want to complete a sticker collection and now that i am working (i am 18... so i was only 14 when i stoped collectign the stickers) i can buy all eh stickers that i want :D (even if i have to collect the pannini ones i will) lol :D

FWFOnline

Does anyone play FWFOnline, its football cards not stickers but then you can use them in online matches

Back