Status
Not open for further replies.

I3east

Reaction score

boro.png

Mowbray quits Boro

_47396363_tony_mowbray_280210_512.jpg

Middlesbrough Chairman Steve Gibson announced in the early hours of the morning that Tony Mowbray has left the club after a falling out over this seasons transfer kitty

Mowbray was a huge fan favourite whilst playing for Middlesbrough and when he was appointed manager many fans were delighted, but how will the fans react now he has again left ?

Steve Gibson said:
I have unfortunately had to part company with Tony today because of his attitude towards me. We were trying to sort out the kitty for this years budget, he said £7m, i said i can't afford that and then he shouted at me. I will be looking to replace him as soon as i can, ideally in the next week. I have a few meetings tomorrow with a few managers interested in the current managerial position, but i will let you know soon.

Many bookmakers are betting on Martin O'Neill to take the helm at the Riverside.

Bet365new.png

Martin O'Neill - 2/1
Sam Allardyce - 10/1
Ian Holloway - 15/2
Gary Megson - 23/2
Alan Irvine - 40/1

allardyce_314135c.jpg

Will Allardyce be on his way to the Riverside ?

---------- Post added at 11:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:21 AM ----------

boro.png

Ian Holloway signs with Middlesbrough !

Ian-Holloway1.jpg

Holloway is looking to gain a second promotion in as many years

Holloway, 47, has today signed a one year deal with Middlesbrough after leaving Blackpool. Holloway said he quit because he couldn't do with all the stress from the rumours that he would quit or be sacked because Blackpool want Big Sam instead. This is what Holloway had to say to MiddlesbroughFC.com.

Ian Holloway said:
I'm hear today because i want to be here, i just wanted to get that straight, i haven't quit or been sacked. I decided to join Middlesbrough because they are a lovely club and have a very big fan base. I hope i get off to a bright start here and buy lots of good players, i am looking forward to working with the squad. They have an amazing squad with the Boyd's , McDonald's and Arca's and i cant wait to get started. I have no disrespect at all for Blackpool and i wish them all the best in what, well, to be honest is going to be a long year for them because they will have to work hard and try to avoid relegation. Many people have also been linking me to have offered Charlie Adam a way out of Blackpool but i have made absolute no contact with him or his agent. Thank you.

kris-boyd-781561666.jpg

So Holloway is looking forward to life at the Riverside stadium with the likes of Kris Boyd, Scott McDonald and Julio Arca.

Another new story? What's going on? I was enjoying your last, especially the deadline day update. Why have you started again? oO)

Another new story? What's going on? I was enjoying your last, especially the deadline day update. Why have you started again? oO)

I just couldn't commit myself to it, i was winning near enough week in week out and i had won the league, i just got bored oO)

I hope you will follow this story and i may throw in a deadline day again :)

---------- Post added at 03:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:55 AM ----------

This will now be a joint story between me and LIVERPOOL4EVA

Mowbray quits Middlesbrough post

746772A8-BED9-3AA6-35DC07E8D1DA28EB.jpg

Tony Mowbray has shocked the footballing world by quitting his current managerial post at Middlesbrough. Mowbray was said to be by no means not enjoying life at Middlesbrough, so everyone is as you would expect disillusioned that he has quit. Chairman Steve Gibson has shone some light on the topic at a very recent press conference.

"Mowbray has officially left us at Middlesbrough. He told me his reason for quitting and I understand it but he wishes to keep it to himself, as it is very personal and sad. Tony told me he will be going away from football for a while and maybe forever. We have lined up a line of targets and we are currently discussing the suitablity of the candidates for the role and we will look to get back to you as soon as we can. Thanks for understanding and we will try our best to make sure this matter is sorted as quickly and professionally as we can."

Next Middlesbrough manager:

Sam Allardyce 5/2
Martin O'Neil 4/1
Billy Davies 7/1
Gordon Strachan 10/1
Ian Holloway 16/1

boro.png

Benitez takes over at Middlesbrough

rafael-benitez.jpg

Rafael Benitez has guarenteed the first place in unbelivable manager appointments today when he signed for Middlesbrough. Many people across the footballing world are shocked and believe Benitez is too good for the club. Benitez was unemployed following his sacking at Inter Milan and Mowbray has surely secured a coup for the club. Benitez, previously labelled a tactical master by the Liverpool fans before his shocking 7th place finish in the Barclays Premier League in the 2009/2010 season, winning the FA Cup and UEFA Champions League in his five year stint at Liverpool. He also became the manager closest of winning the Premier League title at Liverpool, finishing 2nd behind Manchester United in the 2008/2009 season. Benitez has already come out and told everyone that he is not too good for Middlesbrough, although he assures the fans that he will bring success.

---------- Post added at 06:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:56 AM ----------

really sorry, wont be able to do this anymore. computer has broken and I cant play FM on my laptop so wont be able to play FM till my birthday in April. Sorry, I hope you continue on your own. KIU!

Southern joins Villa

Houllier-Aston-Villa.jpg

Former Sheffield Wednesday and Blackpool coach Joseph Southern has today been appointed the new boss of Aston Villa, Gerrard Houllier left Villa last week to take the vacant seat at Blackpool after Ian Holloway joined Middlesbrough. Southern, 35, has no previous management history apart from been a coach. Southern pleaded to the fans to give him a chance as he knows that a few fans aren't happy for a unexperienced manager to be at the helm.

Joseph Southern said:
It's a honour to be here at Villa, they are a great club and have a great set of players. I know some fans maybe thinking 'who is Southern?' but all i ask is give me time to work with the squad and i will promise results. I need to get to know the squad and i will be rotating the players during pre-season to see how every player can do. Also people have been saying that i will sell up to 8 players, that wont be happening, a few may leave and a few may join but that is it for now.

I like it, lots of effort gone in with the writing already.

I'm loosing interest with mine, I cant seem to get the national job and that was the whole point of the story, so I could remake my 2008 story but with the Dynamic Rep.

I like it, lots of effort gone in with the writing already.

I'm loosing interest with mine, I cant seem to get the national job and that was the whole point of the story, so I could remake my 2008 story but with the Dynamic Rep.

Go for it, i would follow :)

you changed to villa now? :S

I was going to be Boro but changed my mind so i thought i will put Houlier at Blackpool and i will be Villa, it is more of a challange to win something

should you not delete all your boro posts?

I dont think so cus its only about Holloway joining them and thats the reason i got the Villa job so it kind of carries on..

ALT+F9, then upload with Tiny Pic it will be in - Sports Interactive - FM11 - Screenshots

Status
Not open for further replies.